+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

Newbie CthulhuDreams is off to a good start CthulhuDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha:Dawn of the Dragons

Bishamon could feel them. Jewel Shards, the very essence of evil and disunity. They gave unfair advantages to demons over humans, tools of unbalance. Bishamon had a bad habit of destroying jewel shards and whoever was using them when he found them. Bishamon calmly walked throught he knee high grass. His steel clad toe met with a solid object. What appeared to be a man layed on the ground in front of him. He had obviously succumb to some serious injuries. He kneeled down and began to investigate. He traced a single finger up the mans elongated ear. "Wolf demon..." He whispered. He picked the demon up and threw him up over his shoulder and ran into the forest.
    Once deep enough into the forest he binded the demon to a tree and marked the rope with a glyph of strength. "This should hold you demon." Bishamon calmy lit a fire and started a pot of green tea. He crossed his legs and began to hum as he fell deep into meditation.
    Last edited by CthulhuDreams; Nov 09, 2009 at 04:17 PM.
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    "when i next meet rukai im going to beat the hell outta him"i stated boredly "as for kisa...im at a blank"i sighed "who was your fiance??" i asked
    I smiled sadly as I remembered him. "He was only a human but he was so special to me..." I looked at her a bit sad.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Kisa clung to Kuroi, as the demon cat continued its way through the sky. She buried her face into its fur, as the tears continued to fall down her face. Why did this hurt so much? Why couldn't she be strong like everyone else was? How could she still be this weak, just like four years ago. All her memories of Rukia and the others flashed through her mind. Kazumi... how Kisa missed her the most. She never left Kisa behind and was her support. Even when her giant fox was killed, Kazumi still supported Kisa.

Finally, Kuroi landed in a forest, not far from a village. The demon cat transformed into it's smaller state and jumped on Kisa's shoulder; it meowed at her. Kisa quietly nodded her head, before she started walking towards the village. It only took a few minutes to make it down. She was warmly greeted by the villagers, seeing as she was a priestess. They asked her about her journeys and what she was doing. Kisa answered the best she could but said that she was tired from the walk. She was provided a room at a small inn, free of charge. This, she was used too, as it happen often when she went to towns and villages. When she laid her head down, she was out.

Kisa awoke later, with a gasp. She sat up looking around, trying to figure out-

CRASH

A demon crashed into her room, dead on the spot. Kisa started at it before she jumped up and ran. She didn’t know what had happen but from what she could tell, there had been attack. A demon attack. She rushed out of the small inn, to find the village ablaze. Kisa stood there, in shock. This is what like happen to her village…

Kisa turned and dashed for the exit. If this village was attacked, then there was only one reason why. They were after her Jewel shards. With this many shards, it was to be expect. Why didn’t she think of this before? Quick behind was Kuroi, in it’s large demon cat form, bashing at the demons. She had to get out of here. Thankfully she wasn’t far from the exit and with Kuroi at her side, she made it out of the village. She ran through the woods, never once stopping until she came to a barren part of the forest, that had been near the small village.

Kisa huffed, falling to her knees. She look at Kuroi, pointing in the direction of the village. “Go back some ways and watch for any demons coming this way. Kill them if they do. I need a break.”

The demon cat quickly left. Kisa sat there for a while before she stood up. It was dark now, late at night. She had gotten some sleep but she was still very tired. She glanced around her surroundings, trying to figure out where to go next.

“You shouldn’t let your guard down.”

Kisa turned, but her reaction was slow. Caught off guard, the unknown enemy grabbed the young woman by her throat. She gasped and struggle, but found his grip to be firm. The enemy appeared to be human man but Kisa felt an ominous presence about him. His cold dark eyes and his dark hair gave him very…odd and scary feeling.

“I think you have something I want.” The man out his hand in Kisa’s shirt, trying to find her shards. Kisa gasped again and tried to struggle more, kicking her feet but it was useless. He found the shards. Putting them in his pocket, he stared at Kisa, who continued to thrash about violently. He smirked before he choked her out cold. Uncaring, he threw her to the ground, taking his leave.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"im sorry"i said queitly " thank you for your help but i have to go"i got up and went as fast as i could twords kisa's presence and scent. "there you are "i said as my wolves padded in front of me "split up and look for kisa if you find her howl" i commanded them. i looked about for her.then i suddenly tripped "ow" as i got up and saw what i tripped on was kisa "finnaly found you,guess 2 to 3 hours paid off huh?"i picked her up and headed to koga's den

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

As i awoke i noticed a warm fire near my head and a couple of blankets on me. As i saw a figure fixing something the figure stitched me up and then put some herbs on it. "thank you"I said as the figure face showed up it looked exactly like kisa. "kisa"i said as i rubbed my eyes and i was in a field as i looked at were my huge gash was i saw it had been stitched up. "was that real"i mumbled to myself "i have to find kisa"i said running off.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJaggerjack View Post
    As i awoke i noticed a warm fire near my head and a couple of blankets on me. As i saw a figure fixing something the figure stitched me up and then put some herbs on it. "thank you"I said as the figure face showed up it looked exactly like kisa. "kisa"i said as i rubbed my eyes and i was in a field as i looked at were my huge gash was i saw it had been stitched up. "was that real"i mumbled to myself "i have to find kisa"i said running off.
    (OOC: Hehe, should I assume that you are hallucinating? Bishamon tied you to a tree while you were passed out. Sorry I wasnt clear enough DX )
    Impossible, theres no such thing as Trolls... Then how do you explain all the dead unicorns?

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched as Jonim set out to find Kisa. I decided it was time to follow Rukai's scent and let him lead me to Kisa. I needed to get those jewel shards and fast.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanyougirl2010 View Post
    I watched as Jonim set out to find Kisa. I decided it was time to follow Rukai's scent and let him lead me to Kisa. I needed to get those jewel shards and fast.
    Bishamon opened his eyes. He felt her, someone was coming. Bishamon waited for the person to come to him. He gingerly sipped green tea from a small cup. "Probably looking for the demon I tied up." He smiled a little under his mask.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast