+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: inuyasha rpg: the four kingdoms

Newbie stargemfire is off to a good start
    Thanks

inuyasha rpg: the four kingdoms

In the years during inuyasha and kagome sesshomaru left his lands in the south. Now that it is over, he returns to find that his lands were taken over by a struggle between many demons for power.this is the story of that struggle, which he is now involed in. To create your charchter just give name,race,gender,weapons,bio, age and appearence pics not needed but you can post if you want to. My charachter is crystal she is a fox demon,a female 17,and. She uses small twin blades which can lengthen if she needs them. She is about 5"7 and has long waistlength hair andpurple eyes. She prefers to wear martial artists clothing and keeps her har tied back in a braid. She was kicked out by her father when she was 8 and was raised the rest of her life by rogues. She wants sesshomarus lands so she can prove to her father and herself that she is worth something.let's begin....I hope people join
    Rikia and half demon 30 like this.

Newbie Rikia is off to a good start Rikia's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: inuyasha rpg:the four kingdoms

do you think i could join ?

the only problem is i dont know how
    Last edited by Rikia; Sep 10, 2011 at 06:44 PM.

Newbie chronic strawberry is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha rpg:the four kingdoms

Can I play? I think it'll be really fun!

.................................................. .......................................

Newbie nonambex is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha rpg:the four kingdoms

siap aku suka inuyasha
    fdhdfndfsnmfmnsn sgwhwhw hw w

Newbie musicgirl68 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha rpg: the four kingdoms

Could I join, sorry if I suck, I'm new to this website. ^^

Name: Kumori Aika.
    Race:Half Demon cat.
    Weapon: A black katana with many powers.
    Family: Her older brother who will show up much later, the rest of her family died trying to protect them.
    Bio: Naraku was after her, and her brother when they were young. As they strolled through the village Naraku appeared, everyone managed to get away except for her parents. They had been shot with one of Naraku's tenticles, once she finds out Naraku's dead she was somewhat relieved although Kumori didn't get the revenge she was determined to get. She raised herself out on the streets, managing not to get very dirty or sick. After all theres not much you can do when you're, only 6 years old. She'd cry herself to sleep everynight, until she got older, she grew stronger. Well, the only thing that weakened, was her emotions, and her lungs. She'd have coughing fits every now and then, but it never got to bad. Not many people take her seriously, because of her being a half demon. But this doesn't bother her, she likes who she is and is glad she isn't a dog. She never liked dogs, they always picked on her. For some reason, when she was 12 years old. She had been travleing through the far north side of Inuyasha's land and came across some penguins. Strangely enough, she took one home and named it. Ridiculous I know, but, it felt calm to have someone-ermm something to talk to. For years she studied forgeign lands, and hopes to make friends with others, even though she's rather quiet she doesn't speak up much. It's the affect from the fight with Naraku, and the fact her brother is away most the time. Now she wants to take over Inuyasha's land, so she can prove that she wasn't just some weak half demon.
    Personality: Shy, quiet, intelligent, fiesty, cocky, mature, somewhat annoying, a little to depressed, strong, powerful, friendly, defensive, protective, and kinda lonely.
    Appearence: about 5'4", weighs around 103 lbs. Medium length silver hair, black cat ears, and a tail to match. Wears a blue outfit that's easy to fight in, but still tells people she's polite, and won't harm them unless you mess with her. Her trusty companion always at her side, sparkly dark blue eyes, with a hint of a very light blue in her hair. A black case for her katana hanging to her back, a small black ribbon ties around her bangs to keep them to the side. Has a necklace with a locket, inside is a picture of her brother.

Newbie musicgirl68 is off to a good start
    Thanks

This should be fun, I'm looking foward to it. ^^ I sure do hope I make friends on this website.
    When words fail to be heard, music speaks to be heard.

Newbie Embodiment of Chaos is off to a good start Embodiment of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to join so here is my character
    Name:Kirmoi Ranku
    Age: Almost 1,000 years old, he appears to be early twenties
    Race: Dragon Demon
    Weapon: He usualy uses his dragon claws or dragon breath but when he is around demon or dragon haters he then finds what he can to fight with.
    No family
    Bio: Kirmoi is almost never talks, but when he does eveyone shuts-up and listens he doesn't know why it just happens. Despite being a full demon he protects the humans even though he has an urge to kill them for not being able to protect themselves but he fights the urge and ignores. Once he came across Naraku but he had no interest in proving his power to the half demon but still Naraku attacked but when he saw Kirmoi's true form he stoppend dead in his tracks, paralyzed with utter fear that he was out of his league but then Kirmoi transformed back and walked away. Thar was the first and last time he saw Naraku after that, he continued to protect the humans from demons and half demons that threatned them. He travels alone exploring both Inuyasha's land as well as Sesshomaru's helping in anyway he can. He also has powers in controlling lightning and darkness as well as crossing the two.
    Personality: Determined, Calm, Confident, and is Extremely difficult to get surprised.
    Appearance: In human form he is 6'5", In demon form he is 50' 2" tall, Human he has black hair and black eyes, Same for his demon form, He is very muscular so when he lifts a tree to fight a demon, people can actually believe it he mainly wears samari armor but with out the sword.
    [FONT=Garamond]No matter what you call it, it is still Chaos, And it is apart of everyone regardless if want it there or not.

Newbie half demon 30 is off to a good start half demon 30's Avatar
    Thanks

can i join this is my character
    Name:Gintama
    race:half human half demon
    Weapon:Special katana passed down by his family for generations
    Bio:Born in a poor village by his human mother and demon father he tried so hard to fit in but nobody wanted anything to do with him because he was half human and half demon. One day his father took him into the woods to hunt demons when they arrived in the forest a terrible demon faced his father in brutal kombat but did not succeed and died a painful death but before his father died he gave him his most prized possesion tyojen a special katana forged from a hell tree since then he vowed to hunt down the demon a slay it for killing his father

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast