+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlighters

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Moonlighters

The night was cold; there was a slight dampness to the air. The sounds of the surrounding city were loud, as always: sounds of gunfire, vehicles, chatter, and animals were no strange occurrence. There were neon street lights giving off a dull red and blue glow that seemed to radiate off of the smog for ever collecting just above the city’s heights. No one gave a shadowed man much heed, even as he turned into a deserted building with the words “Dangerous, Do Not enter. Under Renovation” plastered in red warning ink on the door that he just entered.

Belial entered the moonlighters’ hideout with ease. The building and the surrounding property was all his, after all. Everything was written, legally, with Belial’s own name. His own confidence was a natural phenomenon that even God could not hope to detour. Once inside Belial threw off his coat and stepped further.

The main hideout was clean, spotlessly clean. The latest in computer technology could be found here lining the walls like some grotesque web of wires connecting various computers to hovering satellites in space. The terminals were like touchable holograms appearing from thin air once a user approached it, and then faded as the user walked away. There were several LAN connections within the hideout, each with their own personal agenda; linking the LANs was a single cord the size of a man’s leg in diameter running a few terabytes of information per second. It wasn’t much, but to the moonlighters, this base was home.

Belial maneuvered around the cords, passed the terminals until he reached a refrigerator on the far side of the single room and pulled out a bottled drink. He unscrewed and drank from its contents and then sat at his terminal and waited for the others to arrive to begin debriefing them of the night’s mission.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Re: Moonlighters

"dammit."thats all i could say.i told my mom i was going to the movies and now shes driving me there...we turned a few corners and went down a couple blocks and we were finally there."ok bye!..."i said in frustration as i slammed the door.then i head her from the car."wait i wanna watch you walk in."i turned around"huh ok(i turn my head)dammit..."

i walked up to the front and guess what.all the movies were sold out.what the hell?that never happens.so i waited till nobody wa
    s looking,waived goodbye to my mom,and sneaked in with grace.as soon as she drove away,i left the theater with others that had just got out from a movie.i got outside and started to wave my hand for a taxi.none came and i was going to be late."ugh."i boarded the local bus near by and sat by this old guy that smelled like he was dead.my life...at least ill be there soon.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

I was at the bar that i worked at The Midnight Cat i was trying to finish up the last customer.dammit this guy is drinking like hell Ill be late if this keeps up"Excuse me sir, but that will have to be your last drink until someone comes to take my shift." he looked at me angrily but then smiled when i handed him a full bottle."Its on the house."I went out the back door and got on my motorcycle(http://www.oneinchpunch.net/wordpres...esseract-1.jpg) I pulled up to the hideout and went inside. i saw Belial sitting down."Sorry im late."

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

ooc-dang miss!could your motorcycle be any bigger?hah.
    bic-
    i got off the buss a couple blocks from the hideout and walked the rest of the way.and dang that was a far walk.well it gave me time to think a little...like what the hell am i doing i am going in the wrong direction"ugh."i turned around and almost ran into a guy.i quickly ducked and slid under his legs."woops sorry dude."i said as i walked away.talk about not blowing your cover...but that was so smooth that i had to smile.anyways i made it to the hide out and sighed with relief.i saw this huge motorcycle and knew that eclipse was here too.i got inside and saw belial with eclipse.i swiftly opened the fridge and grabbed a beer just to have it grabbed out of my hands

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

James wen out of his apartment and lighed a cigarette.
    He took a deep drag before he went down to the car.
    His old black car still stood there he had placed it.
    " Unbelievible, it's not everyone that has this luck." He said and laughed light.
    He started to feel in his body how the night came closer.
    It felt like feathers ran though his vains.
    "This is the most wonderful feeling." James thoughed and took a new deep drag before he unlocked the car and get in.
    He turned on the Cd-player, it plaid some classic music.
    "This night is young, and it will be wonderful aigen, i feel it in my body." He said and laughed.
    He started to drive so fast he could to the Hq.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"bye! see you tommaro!"i yelled as i walked away from the library "aww shhhhi...snap " i passed by some younger children . after they walked past i ran to the hideout.i ran a few blocks then carefully slipped in the hideout "yo! some stupid runts decided they would skip work and let me handle it." i was grumbling to myself. i walked over to the fridge thing and pulled out a cherry coke then sat down.i waited a bit then took out the blue contacts "so whats the mission?" i asked beilal

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc: hey i thought the bike looked tight so deal with it.lol
    bic-
    i took the beer from valentine."sorry kid your under age." i took a sip and sat down."well now that most of the kids are here mind telling us what we're doing?" i said to Belial. a fly was buzzing around and annoying me. it landed on the wall so i got one of my knives and threw it at it.the fly wasn't bugging me anymore."I hate flies."

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

When James came to the hideout he parked the car a bit away.
    He jumped out of the car and lighed a new ciggarete.
    "As i said, this will be a really wonderful night." He said to himself.
    The feeling of feathers that ran trhough his vains was gone, it was not replaced by a
    feeling that the heart pounded slower and that he was lighter than normal.
    "This is how the life will be." He laughed before he took a deep drag.
    He walked to the hidout and entered it.
    James came in the same moment eclipse throw the knife and hited the fly.
    " Nice throw guy." James said and looked around.
    " Is it ok with everyone if i take another ciggarete?" He asked loud.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast