+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlighters

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moonlighters

After thinking about it she looked up to see that the elevator was on this floor, no one had come out and tripped the claymores but something was stopping the doors from closing.

"Guess i shouldn't have turned off the light in that thing when i came down." She said as she stood up and slowly walked over near it. Seeing a forklift in there she smiled. "I have a proposition for who ever is in that elevator, the man i was hired by to do this job basically screwed me. How bout i let you out we pick this thing up and leave, and i get an equal share. ive already set it up so we can take it out easy. Its either that or i can blow the cable and breaks on the elevator killing you and making it damn near impossible to get this hunk of gold out of here." She said as she pulled out the detonator and primed the explosives she had hidden on the elevator.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"ah... looks like we have a new person" i snickered "hey you in the elevator watch out the doors about to blow. that chick is loaded with explosisives " i smiled "and anyone need help with security codes?" i asked. i smiled and started working again. "..." i got up and walked in the building "excuse me sir im lost "i asked one of the guards "i need to find mr.arnold walker" i spoke the name of the man behind the security and all the trouble "oh, um one minute." he spoke calm "go to hell" i knoced him out by hitting him with the handle of my hand gun. "good night" i walked in "yo! im inside the building,to get better info on the security lock for that box." i said into the microphone

Thanks

Creeping forward a bit more Boomer doesn't see anyone in there.

"Hmmmm. Soooo....seeing as how no one said anything its safe to blow the elevator then?" She said dramatically while she fingered the trigger contemplating doing just that. "look i know theres more than one of you here, im not dumb, if you dont wanna talk does anyone else want to step in or should i plant some more charges and take the entire building with me?"

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"Im coming eclipse." James said and followed him.
    James looked back at the guard killed by the darts.
    "Humans, so pathetic creatures." He thoughed.
    He looked at eclipse.
    "Maybe it's no good to killt o many, it would been pretty bad if it's happen to many accidents." He said.
    "and it should been pretty bad if we got problem with the boss. Even though i don't care so much." James said and smiled.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

"dumb girl was talking to the elevator when there was obviously nobody in it."i was hiding behind the pillar very close...mabie too close.i peeked out to see what was happening.she was gone.but then i felt a hand on my shoulder.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

"hey kid."i said to valentine as i put my hand on his shoulder."so wheres this small timer at. wherever he is hes gonna pay for messing with our target."

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Thanks

Still staring into the elevator Boomer sighs. "Aight, have it your way, don't say anything. Ill just destroy the elevator to by myself some time."

Flipping the clear protector on the trigger and push button on her joystick like detonator she turned a dial on the side and pushed the button in on the top and pulled the trigger three times indicating to the recievers that she wanted the cable destroyed with charge one and the top and bottom breaks destroyed with the second dual charge, and the thermite on the bottom of the elevator to weld it in place making it immovable with the third charge.

The detonations on the elevator were near silent as they did their job while the thermite stopped the elevator from falling creating an opening.

Looking down at the claymores she decided to pull the tamper pins out of them, then walking to the two other entrances and doing the same, only she knew how to disarm outside of detonating them now.

"Sigh, oh well, ill get fined...i got enough money though, and my skills with explosives are the best in the world, though im good with everything else. Ill find better jobs." She said as she walked back over to gaudy looking item to think.

Then while she stood there she turned the dial on her detonator to teh frequency on the charges for the golden trinket, typing in a code she sets the charges to destroy the trinket and the pillar instead of getting rid of the pillar only. putting her thumb over the button she only needed to push it and pull the trigger to screw over any money the idiots interupting her might get.

"I got enough stuff on there to destroy this room if im not careful." She mumbled. Finally after a few seconds she goes back over to the vent and crawls in to await who ever was in this room. SHe knew someone was here, you dont put a forklift in the elevator if you aint gonna be there to use it.
    Last edited by Acidalium; Sep 04, 2009 at 04:30 PM.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

"ok shes in a vent...classic."i nodded at eclipse."but im original.i said as i bumped up a floor board and went under.(what i studied the blueprints.)go get um...ill be right back.i said as i went through the underground passage.*i need to find a way to get that box...thing..

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast