+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlighters

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moonlighters

Backing into the vent Boomer pulls one of the few spare cellphone and puts her number in it with a note attached reading "if you want any help with demolitions you wont find anyone better than me." with a few hearts around it. Smiling she tosses it out letting it skid next to the gold box with a thud and crawls away getting to the outer wall.

Pulling out some soft C4 she mashes it up against the part of the vent she knows is on the wall leading to the outside and shoves a primer into it. after moving a considerable distance away she detonates the c4 against the wall opening it up so that she can escape outside.

"These boys owe me... hope they get my calling card." she says witha giggle as she turns the nob on the detonator changing the frequency use enough power to destroy the pillar holding up the gold box instead of the room.

Pushing down on the button and pulling the trigger she hears the dull thump of the detonation through the walls, a thump that could probably be heard by everyone. Looking confused she looks down into her bag.

"OH damn it... used the wrong explosive.... my silent stuff is still here. Oh well, still got the job done, all those boys need to do is get it out on the gurney i set up in there." she said smiling to herself. "I should still get paid.. my job was to get it out of this building... no specification on who recieved the item."

Looking out it was a few floors down. She was lucky there were enough ledges to jump down safely and walk away. After doing so she stood around and watched the people who intruded on her work admiring a few, noting their efficiency.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"So now he lefted? what shoul we do now?" James asked.
    "It's almost worth to take a small drop of the horse-shit and turn of the brain." he said and laughed.
    He looked at the underground passage.
    "Or some nice gas in there should end things easy." He said and laughed even more.
    "Friends or foes, it's still fun to play with the toys." James said and smiled.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw a cell phone on the ground with a number and a note that said"if you want any help with demolitions you wont find anyone better than me." damn that girl. she was just like a terroist in more ways than one. i used the phone to call valentine."Kid I'm calling an audible. get something that can carry this damn box so we can get the hell outa here."

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

*beep beep*i crash through the wall with the bus where the gold box was."ok im on my way."i said jokingly to eclipse face.come to think of it im pretty close to his face...like an inch away...and im still in the bus.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Thanks

I saw the bus that arived right behind me about an arms length away."Umm.....you dont have your license do you kid. whatever lets get this loaded...uhhhh check for a crow bar to help get this in the bus.then tell everyone to meet us at the front

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Walking around the corner boomer smiles as she watches the others go about their job. 'would make for an interesting team, hope they call me. Speaking of which.'

Pulling out her personal night phone she dials her benefactor. After a few rings someone picks up.

"The package has been moved. My job is done, please have the money transferred by no later than tomorrow at noon." Boomer says to a disgruntled person on the other end of the line. Narrowing her eyes at what the man said she replies. "I dont give a crap what else you told me to do. I told you to get me GOOD information. I got the job done, its being moved as we speak. You will pay me or i will have your assets frozen and will give the government a few tips on how to find you."

Listening for a few moments she nods. "Good, i can't say its been a pleasure. Be forewarned, this number will no longer work after you hang up. I will not take anymore jobs from a moron like you." Hanging up she sighs.

"well, all i got is that teaching gig at college for now. Not like i need the money though." She says to no one.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i got out of the bus and looked at the box."it dosent look that heavy."i started to try lifting it.damn it was heavy but i lifted it a couple inches off the ground.it wasnt as heavy as i thought it was going to be."hey eclipse and psyo!help me out!"

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Thanks

"ok" i whanet over to valantine and helped him to pick it up. we got it a little higher but still not high enough."hey james, help us out here."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast