+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlighters

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Re: Moonlighters

ooc-hey its for there own good
    bac-moonlighters started ariving at the bus like moths to the flame(i hate that expression)and eventually we all got in."lets rock and roll!"i said to james who was sitting on the side of me while eclipse took the wheel.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Boomer put away her computer, shouldered her bag and then reved her engine a little trying to catch the attention of the people in the bus. Not knowing if they saw her she waved anyway giving them a girlish smile then peeled away leaving a long rubber streak on the road getting the attention of the cops and making them follow her.

The cops chasing her had trouble keeping up with the turns that she was making litterally turning the bike on its side and barely slowing down. after about ten minutes of the chase she finally lost the last cop car.

She returned to her penthouse appartment walked into her room and took a shower. When she was done she put on her swimsuit and went out to her pool just as the sun started to peak over the horizon. Today was her day off from teachign her martial arts classes, she was going to take advantage of it. Maybe even make the day of some CIA spook looking through a spy sat down at her.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Belial reclined back on his seat, pouring his gaze into the multi-screen monitor. It showed everything about the scene, data taken from various placements and from, of course, his members. The video quality was simply amazing; he had to love high tech. His hand lazily went to the bottled drink and started playing with it. Thus far he didn’t see any reason to give orders, all was going as planned. Then with a sudden spurt of inspiration, he flipped the channel on his speaker to that of the chasing police force.

“Chief,” said Belial, his voice was masked by computer logistics and a sound synchronization program. “This is ‘B’, stand down, I’ll handle the thieves from here.”

”Sir!” the voice of the police chief was choppy, but there was no mistaking what he said.

Belial then flipped the switch back to the moonlighters. “Take the target to the bay, there’s a ship waiting. I need two, any two, to get on the ship with the target. Everyone else, good job, head home and destroy your equipment; replacements are already waiting for you at your homes. I’ll meet you there.”

Belial cut the connection and stood up, stretching as he did so. His back cracked and popped. He then grabbed his coat and strode from the base and flagged down the first cab. “To the bay.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

i looked around the bus.everyone looked exhausted."ugh fine ill do it."i said with a hint of sarcasm...which was pretty dumb cuz i was actually going to do it."one more moonlighter people...(no response)...ok talk amongst yourselves."i said than slopped back in my seat.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"do you need any help, valentine?" James asked with a smile.
    James piked up a cigarette and lighed it.
    "If no one want's to help you, boy, i can do it." james said and took a deep drag.
    He exhaled and looked up the roof.
    "I have nothing better to do anyway." He said and laughed.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Thanks

"ok cool."i said to psyo and looked back to the box."so we will leave as soon as we get the info on where exactly we are supposed to go..."a long silence..."so...well theres nothing we can do until we get the location."i said as we sat impatiently.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"Didn't he said the bay?" james said and looked at valentine.
    james took a deep drag from the cigarette and throw it out the window.
    "wonder how much it's abel to get for this box?" he thoughed whebnn he exhaled.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

i started heading towards the bay."why the hell are we taking it to the bay,hella random. and why does the boss only want two of us. i really dont get him sometimes but in the end if i get paid i guess it doesnt matter."

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast