+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlighters

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moonlighters

Marcus walked into the hideout and saw the rest of the moonlighters doing what ever. "Psyo, mind if I get a cig." He asked sitting down, "You wouldn't believe how many stupid people use the bank." Marcus leaned back closing his eyes. "So Belial what is on the agenda for tonight?" He asked without looking at him.
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Gidget looked at Eclispe at just started at him for a moment. "Nothing. I'm always late to arrive. I just have things to do before I get here." It was a simple answer really. It should suffice.

Gidget leaned back in her chair, waiting to be told what they were doing today. She hoped for something hard. A challenge. As for the others, she really didn't know.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

James had stand in his own thought fo a while, when ha "came" back to the reality he saw that gidget waved at him.
    He wave back and saw the food.
    "Well, isn't it food?" he thoughed and walked to the food table adn grabbed a sandwich.
    "Where are allt his food from?" He asked and took a bit.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"A cigg, sure. But be careful, it can be posioned." He answered and laughed.
    He picked up the packet and gave a cigrette to Marcus.
    "Does you need fire?" He asked before he took another bite of the sandwich.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i looked at belail.he was zoning out on somthing cuz he wasnt answering the questions people around were asking.
    i was sitting impatiently and decided to go pee on taraki.but when i got up to her i said"what the hell."and headed for the bathroom.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Belial hung back, watched as the participating members walking in. Every few seconds there was the sound of a keyboard tapping from Belial’s direction. His terminal’s screens were on, five of them I total with varying displays of informational data, camera feeds, positioning, maps, and status reports flowing on each one from bottom to top.

What a rueful bunch. Together and with no purpose they were all like mindless zombies or ravaging hyenas. Belial’s lazy eyes flew across his keyboard as he tapped the ENTER button. Within the hideout lasers pinpointed the defiling objects—cigarettes and alcohol—and fired at them, but not without grazing the skin of those who carried them. He then click a down arrow and then the ENTER button again. This time a hologram of the rules appeared in the center of the room, but only two were flashing and visible:

Rule 7: No alcoholic beverages before or after a mission.
    Rule 8: Take your smokes outside

Belial stood up then and walked to the middle of the room before speaking with an authoritive voice, his only voice. “Gather round, here’s our target tonight,” said Belial as he pressed a tiny red button in his hand; the hologram with the rules changed to show a picture of a pure golden box about five feet wide and three feet across. There were no height measurements, but, “as you can see from this image, this box is roughly half the size of any of you. It is sure to weight a ton, so I want Valentine and Gidget—“ he pointed to both of them in turn “—to rig some kind of carrying device to get that thing here without hassles. Psyo and Eclipse, you’ll be partnering up together. Take out any and all guards. Do not kill them, we’re thieves, not killers and a lot of bodies lying around, or traces of blood will only make our jobs harder and messier. Psyo, specifically, your job is to destroy all evidence that we were there. Taraki, you’ll be on scene and direct link me all new variables that arise so I can make adjustments to the plan. You’ll be with Marcus, Marcus you'll be scouting out the area and giving anything you see to Taraki.”

Belial handed each one a headset with a personal terminal built in that will display information through the right eye only. “I’m be on Channel 1 if you need me. The target’s location is on route to the National Museum of Religious Studies. Make sure you get the goods before it reaches the museum.

“Move out!”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

"hey marcus. yeah its insane how many people take their sweet at the bank. But when we use it we're in-n-out." i smirked and took a bight of my sandwich.ugh we're getting low again, ill get some more tomorrow." i said as i tossed the broken bottle behind me. "alright lets do this."

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

" go to ."i threw the under wear back at what ever his name was "no i wasn't going to eat the food.you guys were "i stood up.nice to see the rest of you" 'not really' i thought to myself' i went to the fridge and grabbed another coke. "so whats up lately?" i asked gidgit i heared her name was. i was bad with names and didn't usually remember them.i looked at belial "got it" i started walking to the scene.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast