+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlighters

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moonlighters

OOC: >_> It's getting hard for me to RP. Also I;m missing the movie I wanted to watch. Thanks guys...*Sigh* Whatever. I'm off for now. I actually have stuff to do.

BIC:
    Gidget glanced at Valentine.

"You think I haven't already done that?!" She hissed? "I already done that and sent the data to everyone, telling them eveything. I'm also now working on installing the program I sent up for this sorry excuse of transportation."

Gidget was furious. This wasn't going exactly all that smooth, but she worked with what she had.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"...turn right,go strait,turn left,beat the heck outta the guard,big doors on the left ill open em" i smiled"and don't call me an egg head"i looked for more guards "and don't forget to kill all the guards inside...theres about 10 to 15"i smiled

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

"hah."laughed.it was great cuz it was funny."hey it was the easiest thing to heist.i dont like trouble.im not a fighter im the agile one that moves in the shadows remember?"i said with a smile.dang she was prolly the easiest one to get stuck with.she thought of everything before i did."now we wait for them to take out the guards."

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

James paked his car a bit from the target.
    "Better if no one see my car. If they does the will be easier to track me." He said to heself and went out fromt he car.
    He lighed a new cigarette and picket out the bottle of "horse-shit" and the injections.
    James looked glad on the "horse-shit".
    "Now you will get used aigen, it was a time ago." He said and shaked the bottle.
    He came to the target and saw eclipse.
    "The posion lord has arrived." He said and smiled.
    Last edited by kimihiro; Sep 03, 2009 at 04:48 AM.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Boomer walks around the golden object mumbling quietly to herself as she rigs the item with explosives to blow up pedestal holding it so that her rig can carry it to the elevator. Looking up she frowns at how large this item was, her bosses information was way off, he said she could just walk right out with it.

"Jackass. Thats the last contract i take from him. I need to find new management." She said as she walked around making sure the last of her special explosive was in place. "Gotta love my handy work though. enough explosive power here to blow a car up, but it will go off silently if i put the right kind of electricity through it.... or it could take out the building if i put the wrong kind through it. Speaking of which."

Turning around she pulls out a trigger and depresses the button detonating the small charges all around the building. Creating concusive forces to knock out most of the guards. The few she missed would run into the sonic mines she had planted at the entrance to the room she was in.

Turning back to her work she continued to set the charge up hoping that she had gotten all the guards, quietly humming a song while she worked.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i heard a couple of explosions but they werent very loud.the front gaurds were out so i drove the bus through the main hall.i went to the door where it was...turned out it was an elevator."oh sh**."...how am i gonna fit a forklift in the elevator...i bet gidget could dismantel...Hey that just might work."GIDGET!!!!help!!"
    Last edited by anonymous; Sep 03, 2009 at 12:38 PM.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

"Come on dude we're missing all the fun." i said pointing to the building."lets do this" i said as i walked through the door and took out a guard about to hit the alarm.shhhhh we wouldnt want that now would we i moved swiftly through the hall hitting guards in the leg or somewhere that wouldnt kill them. i hated being responsible

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

James followed eclipse and when they entered to door James picked up the revoler loaded with the darts.
    He shoted som guard in the neck and smiled when they falled asleep.
    "Sweet dreams, and i hop you have a nice hangover tomorow." He said with a smile.
    When it was safe he want to the guards he had shoted and picked the darts.
    "It's no gift for you." He said and kicked one body in the stomack.
    "If it wasn't that we can't kill you, you should been somewhere els now." james thoughed and looked at the body.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast