+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

Re: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

argh whos there, oh arnt you in my class im itano uchiha who are you. i said trying to stand up
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc: Everyone I have made a BIG mistake in the intro of this rpg The war is supposed to take place a couple years later not before. when I was doing this my head felt like a HUGE time bomb I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

BIC: Looking around to see who he was talking to I then point at myself in confusion. Ummm, my name is Akihito and I was just on my way to finish my essay on the Great Shinobi War. Eating the last bit of his Ramen he then grabs the huge book and heads home.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"i am rosaku uchiha.....son of....ugh"i said as i paused then continued my moderate training.

Thanks

uchiha doesnt that mean were related. big pause. but i thought itachi only left sasuke alive

Newbie Mithrodin is off to a good start Mithrodin's Avatar
    Thanks

walking out of the clan compound Pepper looks up at the sky smiling as she sees two white birds flit by.

Sighing she laughs as she walks by a few of the other kousai family members who move to get out of her way. They treat me like this all the time. I may be the heir but i would rather them treat me like a normal child.

Jumping up to a few of the trees she runs off to the training grounds to practice her Elemental Rasengan. She wanted to perfect it and make it a ranged attack if possible. Though perfecting it right now was the top priority.

Arriving at the training grounds she gets right to work, forming the chakra she creates the base rasengan, then one by one puts different elements in getting up to three before the ball of chackra deformed, making her toss it at a tree and destroying quite a few others nearby when it exploded.

"Damn, only got fire, wind and lightning in it that time. I was able to make it once why cant i do it again." She said flopping on the ground. She was already sweating after that, though she had to admit it was really taxing to the system, she doubted she could use it in a real combat situation at the moment.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mithrodin For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Jan 05, 2010)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc: Thank you!! some one that knows how to post more than a one-liner, BUT since the rasengan is a hard move to master there will be a limit to who can use it. I'm one of them that can use it but will train a LONG time for it. Along with that I'm working on fusing it with chidori but still need a name for it. With that being said Keep up the good work.

(Reserved Space)

Newbie Mithrodin is off to a good start Mithrodin's Avatar
    Thanks

(ooc): aye, i figured that she wouldn't be able to use rasengan just like that, which is why she hasn't perfected it(made it usable) even her base rasengan is unstable and unusable. but she keeps trying. I fixed the chara thread to reflect this. I appologize for the misunderstanding.

after sitting down on the ground for a few moments Pepper laughed out loud. "Well, thats enough of that, if i keep trying to learn how to use the rasengan let alone mixing it with elements all the time i wont get any better."

Jumping up and pulling both her swords out of their sheaths on her back she Begins with her own unique jutsu and pushes her chakra and wind elements into the edges of the retracted blades in the hilt of her swords making them come out fo their hiding place and lengthening the blades with chakra and wind. Then it disconnects and floats out about twenty yards taking positions around her ready to strike, this entire affair only taking a second. After a few moments of concentration she releases her mind and lets the blades fly at her, striking lightning quick and in multiple different places.

She had upped the level of difficulty in her mind giving more free movement to the blades this time, at the lvl of jonin, to simulate real battle and began defensively blocking every attack she could, letting very few get through. On multiple occasions she would get slightly cut in nonvital parts, her thighs, shoulders, arms and shins, using her light armor there to try to take the full brunt of attacks and not succeeding and her grunts of aggrevation the only indication that she was getting injured at all other than the lines of blood now covering her uniform.

after what seemed like only a few minutes her alarm next to the tree began to beep telling her it was time to head back into the village to get healed, her father would be teaching her some new jutsu's today, and she wanted to be rested enough to survive the training. Walking over she picked up the things she had brought with her and began walking to the hospital to get healed by the medical nin on duty that day, From what she remembered through all her visits one of them was named Judy.
    Last edited by Mithrodin; Jan 05, 2010 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks

after not getting an answer from him i ran of and found someone else "hi im itano uchiha whats your name" i asced

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast