+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

"Will that depence on what your look for that is." said Akira as smiles at the man with a bright flash of light shining behind him. He then goes in thinking mode to see if there be anything fun to do for a the guy Akira thought until
    "I got it you can go to the Red light Distect!" loud out Akira
    "What that wen't be fun for you because they'll think of a perv or mass murder." said Akira as he rethinks about and look at the items that makes Wasted look the part pointing out the creepy emtionless face under the dark creepy hood and creepy clothing Wasted was wearing.
    hi

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

in an emotionless and cold tone he replied. 'can u take me to this red light district?'

Ooc. sounds like something from the sims lol

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

Thanks

"So you are a pervert old man." said Akira as he seat close to Wasted and gave him a looking that he was a pervert from the start.
    "Fin! I you can keep up old perv i'll take you." said Akira as he smiled a disappeared in to air only to be hopping a mile away from Wasted.
    hi

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

"Man i am getting bored of just standing around not doing anything"he said."time to go trianing in the woods"he finished.As he got to the forrest drew his kattana and started to trian"Time to test my new jutsu"he said under his breath then started ti channel hi Chakar to his sword"shadow style:dancing shadow"he said as he started to run then swung his sword with lightning speed while shadow surrounded him
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

*He smirk devilishly as he decended into the shadow of the tree vanishing, silently reappearing within the shadow of Akira. Consealing his presence within Akira's shadow he simply stated in an emotionless and cold tone.* 'Too slow.. By the way im not looking for a companion im simply looking for victims so watch that puny tonuge of yours before i rip it out with my bare hands...' *Sensing charkra from the distance he thinks to himself.* So me and this runt aint the only shinobis here eh.. This should be fun...

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

after a few hours of trianing Zasku decided to look around to see if he can spot another Uchiha in the villiage"damn Itachi why did you have to leave and i cant seem to find sasuke i hope "He" doesnt have are little brother"he said to himself not knowing he walked right pass someone
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Thanks

"Hmm, that sounds like a threat old man but I got to said following a shadow a size of a small ball is something to be proud of but can you folloooowwww aaaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr.........." said Akira he's body quickly disappear into like viper and leaving not tracks or signs of him nothing was lefted of Akira.
    *I would why that old man is trying to do and what will he do with these (victims) if worst comes down to worst i give im the idea of what a true Stardust Village ninja is like.* (quick head signs out of nowhere from a dark shadowy place.)
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc:I'm extremely sorry I haven't been on for sometime now, but starting your own band is A LOT OF WORK!... So I need someone to take over this RP 4 me. For the time being.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast