+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

Ooc. I dont think the rpers whos been posting would have a problem with continuing this rp during your presence...

Bic. *After Akira's frame vanished he as well vanished into the stationary shadows within this realm. He lingered in the shadows consealing his presence as he later sensed charkra knowing Akira would be the cause to this he then silently and cautiously heads toward the direction still lingering within the shadows he shiftly perform swift and precise handsigns with both hands before whispering in an emotionless and cold tone. 'Shadow Bind...' Shadow tendrils streches with haste from his form heading towards the direction where he had sensed the charkra.

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

occ: you know im ok rpg maker so i got now problem helping you keep that rpg going but i do wish the other people that send out join in these to not that your not fun Wasted but three people that are the only posters get to be boring for people unless we rapid up a little for the three of us-_- but...... im ok with what going on now.^^

Bic: As Akira know from the sharp but dull sence of the chakra that the Wasted was following the him...^^ Akira smiled and came to a complete stop he by appearing in front of the Takuri Sho Shop Market the shop that had the pervert mags and stuff like that.
    "So old man you going to stop staking me like pervert you are or.... are you... really just trying to follow to a dark scary corner a do @#$@$ and @#$@#$% to me.^^" said Akira as he blush and like a girl and has he's clothes pulled so that it seem like he's about to get raped by having he's shoulder uncovered.
    hi

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooc. lmfao omg thats funny...

Bic. The tendrils stretched out violently attaching itself to Akira's frame before the two vanished reappearing before the Takuri Sho Shop Market. After Akira's little display of affection towards him, The tendrils vanished. He replyies in an emotionless and cold tone. 'I owe you one for directing me but now i must handle some business alone.. Thank you... wtf is Akira doing? omg noooo!!!! He descends into his shadow vanishing within the shadows of this realm. Lingering close by he observes hes surrounding whilst consealing his presence from the known world.

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

zasku started to take a stroll around the village when he seen Akira and he decided to meet him personally "i am zasku uchiha and who might you be.possibly an Uzamaki" he said as he approached from behind.

ooc:if i misspelt the last name sorry lol

bic: "where is that guy that was following you go to?"he asked as he came to as stop before he got to close
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Thanks

"Dore and I was hoping he'd stay a little bit longer." said Akira as he pulled himself together.
    "OOoohhhh, don't scare me like that man!" said Akira as he jumps away from being surprised by Zasku
    "And I'd now where he was going but I plan to follow him you care to join Zasku my man." said Akira as he put he's arm around Zasku and smiled
    hi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc: YES a break from band.

Bic: Lugging a ton of books home to study due to lack of attention spand. Akihito comes across a group of people that where taking things easy.

'Huh? how come they get to take a load off?!'

Taking a moment to think about it he falls into a darkened state of depression. Watching as the other ninjas had their fun he continues to walk by them careful not to draw their attention. Wondering if the hokage would have a mission of some sort for him lined up Aki (for short) begins to continue to lug his books home.

Thanks

Occ: Dummy A@# I thounght you were the Hokage man you could post a message telling a person. -_-

Bic: Akira quickly takes a look behind him with a look displeauser.
    "What is going on today ive feelt like i've being staked all day im I..... that good looking.^0^" said Akira as he dose a pose with blight flash of lights a sparklies behind him.
    hi

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

zasku smiled and asid"yes lets follow him Akira the hokage asked me to trail him to find out if he is an allie or enimey so let get going"zasku then jumps into the air but befor he vanished he grabbed Akira by the arm"we dont have a moment to loose"
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast