+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

"Aaaahhhhhh! Wait I was having a great moment tthhhhhheeerrrreeee!" said Akira as he Is pulled into the air by Zasku.
    "Ha! You can let go of me now. ><" said Akira as he slaps Zasku's hand and starts to jump along with him to the top of the market place to get a better view of the area.
    hi

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

"sorry for the unexpected move there"he said laughing as they reached the top."wait a second doesnt that guy Wasted specialize in shadow minipulation?"Zasku asked then closed his eyes to try and pinpoint his location.
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc: If your reffering to me, then yes I am. But at the same time I'm still working on a profile for him. So nobody knows what he looks like...Yet

(Reserved space)

Thanks

"Ha, Zasku I don't think you need to look far this market place may be big but there is no way Wasted can hind in here." said Akira as put out he's arm in front and pointed he's two index finger out and started to make a square of light with it.
    "You see even if Wasted could hinded in the shadows he'll still be seen because of Takuri's barrier it makes so one can steal from the shops of shoppers so..." as Akira said that he finished the square and had put both hand on it to make the inpart of the square glow white.
    "Ok, Time to go grab shurt... HAA!!!" said Akira as he pushed onto the glowing square he's body started to become one with the square.
    hi

Thanks

Zasku stood back and watched Akira as his body disappeared"that kid would make a geat anbu when he is able to be tested"Zasku said to himself then jumped down into the light"Akira....."zasku said but puased because he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Thanks

Akira appears behind Zaska with kunai it he's throat. "You see there's one thing a ninja shouldn't do follow another ninja in a place that they know nothing about and in this place im....god!" said Akira as the area turn insteatly white no shadows on there person and no dark corner to hind only a brillent white area surround thim both.
    "So now Zaska tell me.... what do you think of this jutsu... friend!" said Akira with a cold but dark look in he's eye like he's trueself out up.
    "Just.... kidding!" said Akira as takes the kunai away from Zasku and walked away in to a door way of darkness.
    Last edited by walterguy; Mar 20, 2010 at 02:31 PM.
    hi

Thanks

Zasku sighs and then apears infront of you and puts his index and middle fingers to your head and pins you to the wall"listen boy..you havent seen anything yet"he said in a cold and very dark voice and points to the allieway then sayd regularly"your jutsu is good but it needs work.. i am known as the demon of the Uchiha clan i have no shadow and unlike my foolish little brother sasuke i know what happened when the uchihas where murrderd and yes itachi is my twin but i stayed behind for now to look after the young ninjas and i took a likeing to you thats why i follow but dont worry i wont hurt you"then released you then jumps up in the air and lands on the tallest tree top

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

Cool Re: Naruto: Rise Of Stardust Village

"Yawn who was that guy just now I was spaced out but he looked just like me". I thought walking of. Then as I was in a tree I herd a conversation wait a twin to itachi. yawn I better go and train again. This time flash counter tequnics. (OCC: what the another twin to itachi doesn't that make triplets
    Last edited by itano123; Mar 23, 2010 at 05:28 AM. Reason: What in the world
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast