+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New RP

Newbie Koron Fallin is off to a good start Koron Fallin's Avatar
    Thanks

Question New RP

i wanted to do a RP, and actually do from beginning instead of in the middle of one already out.
    so i was wondering if any1 would like to start one with me? i made this thread to post chars and discuss RP ideas, i have an idea of wat to do but would like to com with a final decision with ppl if any1 actually joins me.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New RP

well, think up an idea of a story and then you can post a thread to see if people are into that subject (you'll need an admin's aproval and 8 (I think, its been a long time...) other people to start one...) and you might want to talk to dark1angel; about it because I know he is trying to start a rpg as well (maybe a group, instead of 2 rpgs...)
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark1angel is starting one? What about?????????? I am in for it!

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

Thanks

ok, well then i will talk to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought you only needed 5? [I don't want to join but I wanted to ask that.]

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

okay very well then i decided into making the RPG pretty much soon and i will let you know furthermore about the details when it is approved by a moderator or administrator and the RPG idea is really nifty i made it into paper took me all night to prepare it though it needs some adjustments to it and it will determine how the characters are willing to try out the new features that i included even though i have not spoken what it is alright. koron fallin i think we should be allies on this one and make it in one and we can share the ideas that we have okay?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

ok, sounds good to me, lookin forward to it
    i will say real quick i dont have internet at my house (not yet at least lol) and can only get on at friends, school etc but i will try to get on and help as much as i can
    Last edited by Koron Fallin; Dec 04, 2010 at 04:05 PM.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koron Fallin View Post
    ok, sounds good to me, lookin forward to it
    i will say real quick i dont have internet at my house (not yet at least lol) and can only get on at friends, school etc but i will try to get on and help as much as i can
    well then your a real good person that wants to really help out alot well its alright its a done deal i will have you start out as my partner in this RPG let me begin it on monday alright? until then good luck with your situation something like that is similar to my problems with internet until i got my own things by myself.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast