+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 214 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack stands there with his arms blazing with fire, his eyes tensed with a red glow. clinching his fingers back and forth, pops his neck, "Your move." he said widening his arms to her, he steady his breath and moves into a defesive stance. he stares at one of the crowds who asked for a light. Jack raised his palm, then a fire ball shoots from his hand, hitting next to the person. Jack laughs as he watches Marieta.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at Jenereth if he was crazy.."And why would a guy that thinks he is a God wants me as his lacky"...I crossed my arms stubborn and looked at him..."Besides I'm not sure of it and if you dont mind it I will give an answer later"...I started to turn around and made a movement to walk away from Jenereth...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta steps forward, slashing her blade up, then twisting it and bringing it right back down, a move not that complicated, but very effective.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“Ever hear of angels, dumbass?” he asked to Maya’s back loudly enough for her to hear as he, too, walked away. “He requires countless angels, I only need one; which do you think has more power?” With that Jenereth was gone, heading to the cafeteria to find some other poor sap to do his bidding.

On the way he passed by other students who, like him, could control a certain power. There were some who controlled fire, others water, some more powerful like lightning, decay, rot, healing; they were all the typical powers, unlike Jenereth’s own. Each power was given a certain amount of decree, within that decree there was value to their stats; like a video game, the higher the stat the more powerful you became. Each element, in turn, had their own value with the basic four elements of Water, Fire, Earth, and Wind earning the lowest ranking, but at the same time the sheer number of people who could control such elements were vast, and growing far more powerful as each day goes by. It was foolish, in Jenereth’s eyes, to believe that because someone controlled a basic element they were weak, he’s seen Class F Wind beat a Class B Pestilence before in terms of sheer power and strategy.

Each Class, ranging from F- (Lowest) to A+ (Highest), did not depend on what element was controlled, but on the person’s personal power. Every element had their own degree of natural power that was enhanced when the caster was in an area that best benefited their power: such as a Water user standing in or near an ocean.

Jenereth’s power was always enhanced, his nature was a strange one; his element has eluded scientists, professors, and every leader in the manipulation world for nearly two decades. Never before has there been a case of a manipulation by manipulation by manipulation case, changing the very core of whatever he touched at the atomic level. In short, it was like creating life from the very air that we breathe, or forming a volcano in the middle of the ocean. His power was too vast, too great to comprehend: Jenereth was given a special Class all to his own, Class S and, whenever he dueled formally, a limiter was placed on him… and it wasn’t to even up the match.

In his very first duel when Jenereth was much younger, nearly half of his age, his own power eluded him and seeped through his body like wildfire, instantly killing his opponent and everyone else present, turning the arena into a literal Hell with flames and ash shooting like pillars into the sky, poisoned air filtered away. Jenereth was unarmed, somehow his own body protected him from the devastation… but from that point on, his life became something none human…

Jenereth pushed open the doors to the cafeteria and stepped inside. His eyes were glossy and red, almost the same sort of eyes you would see from an insomniac. Slowly he made his way to the lunch lady, placed an order for hamburgers, waited, collected his food and sat down to eat.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard Jenereth telling me that I was a dumbass...I turned angry around but I found him gone...I clenched my fist..."I will get him for that"...I was really pissed off...Then my stomach growled...'Great now I'm hungry'...So I walked to the cafetaria to grab food...I then saw Jenereth sitting there...I just walked straight to the lady to grab my food...So I grabbed my food and took it outside to sit against the tree...I started to calm down a bit when I'm the nature....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then saw that girl and walked up to her "you like to draw"i said as my purple hair blew in the wind.

Thanks

I was still eating and I had cooled down..'That jerk'..I thought angerily...Then I started to play with my elements a bit...I let some earth coming up and let water and fire swirl around me and let the wind blew stronger...I smiled softly and closes eyes a bit...Then I sighed..."Am I ever going to learn how to control them"..I mumbled softly...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then had sensed someone's power "uhhh i have to go ceya"i said to the girl drawing then i ran to the power and saw a girl standing there practicing her elements then i put my hand infront of me with the palm of my hand facing down and all the elements had blew away and a purple circle had formed in front of her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 214 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 60 110 ... LastLast