+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 214 FirstFirst ... 50 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack heard call for Kevin Parker, he turns around, then he see's that girl, he was a little shocked, then he looked back at Maya, "uh Maya, I need some alone time with my brother if that is okay with you?" he smiled, then he looks back at Kevin.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i got up and got dressed after a shower .when i got into the school it was the ssame as ever .... how boring then i saw the flyer for a school festival "whooooooooooooo!theres gonna be a festival!"i yelled when i got to class

Newbie aka tanken is off to a good start aka tanken's Avatar
    Thanks

i stood in front of the university. as i looked around," sad , i can't believe i have to got to this run down place, nothing but bugs here." i looked down at my timetable it said," first period Ablity control class." i sighed, i don't need this class, but i might as well go and check it out. i walked to the room labelled 901 and as i open the door i saw that half brother of mine with that happy go luck look on his face. " my name is Abel Fenix, Iapologize for my tardiness. I can a sure you it won't happen gain." i said to the teacher.

i walked towards Cain's desk and stop infornt of it,"well, well , if its isn't Cain?"
    ~thanx animegalleries.net~

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i looked towards the door as my half brother walked through the door. he introduced himself to the teacher and apologiezed for his lateness.he then said," well,well, if it isn't cain?"
    i answered," Abel what are u doing here?"

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

When Jack entered the room, he looks at Kevin, he starts to sniffle, he walks to his bed and stands next to him, Kevin moved slowly, "Hey kid, what are you crying about?" he said smiling, then coughs a bit, "Man, thought I never see you again." he smiled with tears coming down, then he gently hugs Kevin, "You don't have to worry about me, just a few bruises, a couple of broken ribs, and this ugly scar on my face, I'll be fine." Jack stands up straight and tears keep dropping, Jack wipes them away, and kept his head down.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi

The football coach rushed inside the room and tried to shake Kasi. ..She heard her uncle from a distance but couldn't stop her powers...something was definitely wrong...She hasn't heard from Forrester yet and the visions kept coming back upsetting her forcing her to use her powers. the sound of the marching feet were getting stronger.

Natasha

Natasha found it odd that Kasi didnt show up for practice yesterday....but she heard rumours that something had happened. As she walked by the class for Ability control she saw chairs flying ....she knew that there was only one person who could loose control like this....Kasi....." Isn't anyone gonna do anything?"Tash had helped coach drag Kasi down from using her powers to float in the ability class. She heard that Miss Versailles was good, she shook her head as she pulled Kasi down. She saw Roku grinning at some statement. She flipped her hair and smiled back, though she didn't like the students in this class. She helped the coach bring Kasi to back to the teacher's village and saw what had happened to their house.

As she looked back and Kasumi she saw tears running down her cheeks.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Zero?"
    I looked up to see who it was.......It was my ex.
    Ahh crud,here we go.
    "Umm, hi Amy. You look......well."
    "Yeah, now that your here"*wink*
    "Didn't I tell you we're done?"
    "I know we are. Just happy to see you. I didn't know you had powers. What are they? When did you get them?"
    ".........I won't tell the likes of you. You have already proven disloyal and untrustworthy. Just leave me be"
    I put my hood over my eyes to sleep while she walked away with her head down.
    *sigh*Haven't been here 2 minutes and drama starts.......Oh well.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

.......'where am I?'......

Forrester awakens in a well-lit room, restrained completely in a fully reclined dentist's chair. His mind is a bit groggy, as if under the haze of powerful drugs. Looking around, it seems as if the room is made of pure white light. Nothing in there except for him in the chair and a strange apparatus above him. It appears to be a helmet with the "vision test" goggle set up, though the helmet is also connected to a large metal box in the ceiling.

The sound of a door opening and shutting shatters the eerie silence.A female voice chimes in "You finally woke up,John. We were worried that we gave you too much drugs for a moment, but it looks like we didn't. I'm sure there are a lot of questions in that mind of yours. We'll answer them all soon enough. Until then, we're gonna run some tests on you."
    A button is tapped and the helmet cranes down until it's just over Forrester's head. He finally gets to see who's been talking this whole time. Even though the image is fuzzy due to the drugs in his veins, detail is still there. An attractive, full-figured woman in a labcoat. Curly black hair and glasses. The reflection of light hiding her eyes, she still has an observant air to her.

She puts the helmet onto Forrester's head, adjusting straps and putting the viewer over his eyes. Another few presses of different buttons and the large box in the ceiling powers up.

"This test allows us to see how well you can use your power reactively. All you gotta do is watch and reflect what you see outwards. I'll be here recording our findings. Let's get started, shall we?"

The viewer makes a few flickering sounds and images begin playing out in front of Forrester's eyes.

The white room shifts into a forest covered in snow, the sound of wind howling and even a feeling of cold. A deer appears, looking for something to snack on. As it wanders, it is ambushed by a pack of wolves and is taken down. The wolves have their dinner, blood covers the snow. The gnashing of teeth and the ripping of flesh seem all too real......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 214 FirstFirst ... 50 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 150 200 ... LastLast