+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 214 FirstFirst ... 51 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

he walked to the new school while he smoke his first cigrette for the day.
    "Feeling like I'm caught between two worlds" he sang silent for him self.
    he toke one more deep drag on the cigrette and throw it at the ground.
    "This is the heaven on earth, a cigrette and music, it can´t be better" he said to him self.
    after a while he stood in front of the school, it looked big.
    he stared at the school.
    "this can be intresting" he said to him self.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

~Versailles~

"Gravity huh? Mind showing us some of that powers?" Versailles suggested. She was still pissed about the airplane but she did not want to spoil the class. A boy asked a question about how to control their powers. She turned to the boy. "After Mr. Roku here is done showing us his powers, all of you will also demonstrate yours. Be ready." she stood aside the class, smirking. This is gonna be interesting.

~Harmony~

Harmony glanced at the teacher. She didn't seem to know if she can teach a class. She looks really dumb and somewhat kind of new to this job. Not that she's looking down on the proctor, its just that... she doesn't trust her powers to the teacher. Especially now that she has to demonstrate it to everyone.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoolivemonster View Post
    I saw her pick up a file realy quick. But I ignored it because I found my file. There were letters that said "DANGEROUS! HAS A VERY SCARY POWER. CONTROLS SPACE. NEEDS TO BE ENROLLED AS OF NOW."
    I picked it up.
    "We need to go now. We have all the files, let's go."
    I grabbed her hand through the files and went to the 16th centuary.
    "We can look at them here."
    ok is it just me?...or are we in the 16th century????? why on earth did you bring us to this time period i was really confused but i left it at that i started to rumage through the files.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I brought us to this time period because no one will bother us here. Plus, the university didn't exist at this time, well I don't think it did.
    we started to go through the files
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

ok that makes sense. we started to go through the files and i read a few... hard names to say.....so much information but i glanced at mine and it was rather thick i started to pick that up and began to open it.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I saw her pick up her file. But then I saw my file and I opened it and started to read. "A very dangerous girl, powers unknown, at the last school, made a black hole appear, not for sure if it was her........"
    I started to cry. I didn't want to remember that tragic day.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Thanks

as i skimmed my file i noticed something very important of my past. it read, major tradegy..with electricity.....circuits in building overrided......17 deaths...in an apartment near main street...... i remember that day..i was a little girl..i didnt know what i was doing...it was ...an accident but i knew it wasnt no matter what i told myself...it wasnt an accident...it was all my fault...and there was nothing i could've done about it. But then i noticed that Sabrinta was crying so i stopped and i just looked at her. i didnt know what to do. i couldnt understand why are you crying?

Thanks

"When I was around the age of 13, me and my best friend got into this huge fight. It was over something so stupid to. We were standing in the hallway when I lost control of everything. I was so mad at her. I couldn't control it anymore. She kept yelling at me and came to hit me, I put my hand up and a black hole appeared behind her..... she was sucked into the black hole and so was everyone around her but me. I realized what I had done and I ran. I couldn't stop thinking you wiped out half of the school, you are a murderer, you don't deserve to live with anyone. Then one day a man came up to me and asked if I wanted to come to this school. and I thought new school fresh start. No one will know...."I saw that she understood my pain, she has been through it to.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 214 FirstFirst ... 51 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 151 201 ... LastLast