+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

well atleast you admit to what you did.......atleast you didnt burn a whole 8 story apartment building firing the electrical currents and frying everybody in their sleep all becuase you had no place to stay. i tossed her the file and put my head down on my knees. this was a bad idea a very bad and stupid idea...you'll get punished for what you've done...you'll get punished the voice began to grow fainter and fainter.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

"It's here the new part of the life starts" Kim said to him self when he started to walk toward the school.
    He saw some few people when he walked to the door. The wind gently caught his long black hair. when he went through the doorway, it was like a whole new world was oppening.
    Everywhere was it people that he did'nt have to fear, they are all speciall.

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

"HEY YOU! YOU MADE MY GIRLFRIEND CRY!!!"
    I looked up to see a huge man coming torwards me with Amy behind him with tears on her face. The man's body was engulfed in flames.
    "Look man, I don't want any trouble. I just-"
    "Shut up!" The man shot crimson flames out of his hands. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch me burn to a crisp.
    Screw this
    A sheild of darkness covered my body to block the deadly fire.
    "What the-?"
    A hole opens from the sheild and glows a bright white. Then, I launched a huge beam of light, launching the guy through the wall behind him. Amy screamed in terror and shock. I died the sheild down to see the damage I caused. The wall was practically gone.
    ".......Oh crap. Guessing I'M paying for the damages huh?"
    The students looked at me in awe, surprised I would use such power in one shot INSIDE the classroom.
    "...........Please tell me somebody can fix the wall before the teacher comes in."
    The man crawled from the rubble and passed out. Amy ran to his aid.
    Maybe I should heal him with my light powers.......nah. He deserved it. I just hope I don't get expelled.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

It was cold as it always was in the morning. Birds were just starting to sing and the sun was peeking over the horizon and the dew covered the grass like shimmering glass beads. It was a wonderful quiet morning.

“GAH!! MY FOOT!!

Well it was quiet for the most part.

“Son of a…!! Man I did not see that step there. That’s what I get for being in such a hurry.”

Robert was new to this school. Even though he really didn’t need to be here as he already was working. But he decided it would be best to finish up college. How ever other places were not accepting of a person with quite the… Gifts, he had. Which usually freaked people out, and he didn’t blame them.
    He just arrived and was already running late. He was suppose to meet the Dean five minutes ago who was going to give him the lowdown of the school and how he was going to be set up with classes and living conditions.

“Gota make it, gota make it, gota make it!!” He said to him self urgently as he stumbled and plowed in through the doors. “Man I am so screwed!!”
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Kim was pushed by the door and moved aside. In the doorway stood an older boy with short brown hair.
    "exuse me sir, but can you be a bit careful? if a shouldn't have balanse i should laid on the floor" kim said.
    He looked in the boy's face.
    "why does i care if he pushed me with the door. He will probaly not care anyway." he thought.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Robert hurd some one shout behind him. He quickly spun around while still running backwards nearly tripping over him self.

"Oh jeaz, sorry man, my bad, its just, well..." Looks at watch "AHHHH!! The dean is going to kill me!! Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!"

Roberts spins back around and nearly face plants into a students open locker which he just barely avoids as he weaves in and out of other students in the hall way before disappearing around the corner.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I nodded and sat down when Jack walked into the room...Then the doctor came up to me..."Maya I need your help with the children"...I nodded.."I will tell Jack oh and maybe Jack can take his brother out"...The doctor nodded...I knocked on the door...I peeked in..."Uhm Jack I'm going to help the doctor cause I owe him a big one since he took care of Kevin uhmm Jack you can take Kevin out for a little bit"...And I closed the door and walked with the doctor to the children area...Then some kids came running to me..."Maya"..They yelled...I smiled softly...The nurses had to laugh too..."What do I have to do doctor?"...He walked to a room and stopped infront of it..."This boy is ill and his parents dont show up that much to see him so I thought maybe you can be with him for a bit"...I smiled and walked into the room...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Kim looked after him.
    "what a funny guy" he thought.
    He started to walk through the corridor.
    "what does i have for fun today" he ask him self.
    He took out a piece of paper from the coat.
    psychology was the first subject today.
    "let's find the room" he said glad to him self and started to walk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 152 202 ... LastLast