+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack nodded his head, Kevin looks out of the window and see's Seirya, "umm. Jack maybe you can send her in for me?" he points to the young girl waiting outside, Jack looks and smiles, "Sure man, whatever you say." Jack walks out of the room and approaches to the girl, "Kevin wants to see you." he said to her and walked away, Jack sighs, walking around the hospital for a bit. scratches his chin and sits in a chair in the lounge.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I stood in the room of the boy...I sat next to the bed..."Hey what's your name my name is Maya"...The boy looked at me.."I'm Kira"...I smiled softly..."Would you like to go out of your room with me?"...The boy nodded..I smiled and took the boy out of his bed and carried him like a mother would carry her child..."So how long have you been here Kira"....He looked at me..."A couple months I think"...I nodded..."Would you like to eat some ice"...I smiled softly and winked...The boy beamed happily...I laughed.."Okay come on then"...As we walked I saw Jack sitting there...I walked with the boy in my arms to him..."Look this is Jack"...The boy looked at Jack...I giggled softly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack kept his eyes closed for a moment, trying to think of what to do, then he heard his name and looks up, he see's Maya carrying a child, he stands up and smiles at the boy, "hey, little man, how are you feeling?" he said while smiling, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small car toy and gives it to the boy. "heres a nice little present."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled when the boy squealed happily...'If I can get a hold of his parents I will let them know'...Slightly my face turned a bit in an angery mood..."Jack I'm going to get ice for him maybe you want to join us for a bit"...I picked up the boy again...I smiled softly at the boy when he grabbed my hair and played a bit with it...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Jack sighs in a happy way, "yeah I'll join you soon," he sits back down in the sit and starts to think again, wondering for a bit longer, he sighs again and stands up and follows Maya and the boy, he had nothing else better to do. so he thought this would be a good time to have some fun.

Thanks

Then we go to a little shop were they sell icecream..."Jack would you like have one too? and do this one for this little one"....So I bought Ice cream...I sat down on the bench and let the boy play with the car toy...I looked really thoughtfull when I looked at the boy...

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

"I'll help you" a girl said."I hated that guy anyways." She levitated the wal and it started to fuse together.
    "Cool. Thanks." I said with a smile.
    "No problem." She smiled back.
    I went to go get some ice cream after the bell rang. I was starving. I saw a young woman with a little boy on a bench on the way back.
    "He's cute. Is he yours?"

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Thanks

Jack points at the one that looked like a sandwich, he payed for it and sat next to Maya and the little boy, Jack started to think 'Oh please, don't tell me she adopted him.' he smiled a bit and chuckled, then he looks back at Maya and the boy, the little wonderfull thought came rushing into his head.

+ Reply to Thread