+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

I looked up at the sudden voice...I almost sweatdropped..."Do I look that old to you"...I giggled softly..."No he is not mine he is in the hospital and the doctor asked me if I would spent some time with this little one and I agreed so Jack dont get the weirdest thoughts okay"...I punched him softly...The little boy laughed....I started to laugh too...The boy crawled to me and tried to sit on my lap so I lift him up and sat him on my lap...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack turned a little red when she heard his thoughts, "so your a mind reader huh?" he asked in his thoughts, then he smiles and laughs, then he spoke out of his mouth, "Well then guess I have to keep my secrets to myself." he said and takes a bite out of the ice cream sandwich.

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Heh, nice plan. Sorry for the age mess-up" I smiled and took a lick of my ice cream.
    "My name is Zero. I just joined this school this year. What's ur name?" I looked at the little boy.
    "Oh. How rude of me. And is your name little gentleman?"

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at Jack.."No I'm not a mind reader but I saw your expression on your face"...I giggled...Kira looked at the strange boy...He got closer to me..."I'm Kira and she is Maya that's Jack"...I laughed as Kira told our name..."So well now you know and it's okay Zero"...I smiled softly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Why thank you Kira" I said smiling."Your quite a gentleman." I looked up at the other two."So why are you guys out here anyways. I was just starving." I took another lick of my ice cream cone.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Thanks

"As I said I took Kira out cause the doctor asked me to do something with Kira so I did and I thought well let go get ice cream and I took Jack along with me and now we are here"....I smiled while Kira was eating his ice cream with a happy face...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack smiled and sits closer to Maya and Kira, he looked at Maya for awhile then he eats his ice cream sandwich, finishes eating the rest, he closes his eyes for a moment. Then he clears his throat, he stays quiet for a while longer.

Thanks

I was looking happy and laughed happily too...I played with Kira for a bit...I enjoyed it and Kira too...

+ Reply to Thread