+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 214 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack looks at his watch, he remembers he has something to do at the school, he looks at Maya, "we have to go." he said to her quietly. Jack gets on his feet, he throws the wrappers away in a waste basket. he turns around to looks at Maya and Kira.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked up at Jack..."Uhm okay come Kira I will bring you back"....I picked Kira up and we walked back to the hospital..."Well Uhm go to your brother and send him my getting better wish to him okay I will bring Kira back if I'm not on time back go to the children area they know were I am"....I walked back to were the children area was...I put him back into bed...When I wanted to go away Kira grabbed my hand and I stood still..Soon his eyelids felt heavy...I sat down on the chair and stroked his head and hair...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack follows Maya to return Kira, "No, its okay, he has somebody who wants to see him." he says quietly, then he looks at Kira, "Sound asleep huh?" he smiles and chuckles softly, he turns around and leans again'st a wall.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

When Kira was asleep I stood up and get his hand loose of mine...I stroked his hair out of his face...I got some tears in my eyes when I look at him...I wiped them away...I turned around and closed the curtains...Then I put a plushbear in his arms and tucked him in...And walked back to Jack...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

I watched Maya come back into the room. I didn't know how but I senced she was a little upset. It was none of my business though so I didn't want to ask.
    "So now that we are all done with that, what should we do now? My next class won't be for a while."

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Thanks

Jack looks at her and see's the tears in her eyes, Jack smiles and walks up to her and hugs her. holding onto her back and rests his head agains't hers. "You don't have to worry about him, he'll be alright." he said softly while holding her.

Thanks

I started to cry softly..."I know but his parents they dont come to see him I feel so sorry for him"...Then I looked at Zero..."We are going back to the school first I have to get the doctor you two talk then"...I looked at Jack and Zero...I turned around and walked to the doctor..."Kira is such a sweet boy"..I said to the Doc. He nodded.."To bad his parents dont see it"...He sighed...I looked down..."I will come when I have the time and visit Kira okay that's at least what I can do for him"...I smiled softly...The Doc. nodded..."I appreciated it Maya that you want to do that I knew I could count on you"...Then I turned around and walked back to the guys..."Come lets go back to school"...I said smiling...

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

*sigh*"Alright then, let's go..........I know it is none of my business but.......what is wrong with that little boy? Is he sick? An orphan?"

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

+ Reply to Thread