+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 214 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

I looked at Zero..."Yes he is sick but his parents dont come to see him I feel really sorry for him so I offerd to come and visit him as much as I can"...Smiles softly..."I have never seen you before on school so that means you are the new kid with the power of light and darkness right"...I said to Zero...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Yes" I replied, trying to lighten the mood."Kind of a curse actually but oh well" I smiled."The classroom found out about my powers the 'fun' way.......I kinda launched a dude through a wall so he wouldn't burst me into flames." I look down ashamed."I can't control my strength sometimes but hey, keeps me safe right?......." I laughed quietly to myself."So what can you guys do?"

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I laughed softly..."Well me I control the elements...Fire, Water, Earth and Wind...And Jack Fire"....I smiled..."Only I cant control mine either oh well"....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"I can" Said Jack softly keeping an arm wrapped around Maya, he leans forward and kisses her on the cheek, he smiled for a bit then he gives a joyfull expression.

Thanks

I giggled softly at what Jack did and blushes a bit..."Yes you can but I cant"...Pouts slightly...

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

On the way to the classroom kim noticed that no one starred at him.
    When he lived in Finland the pupils in the school had always starred and
    talked behind his back. They was scared for him, befor he learned to control his power
    a pupil had seen nails through her hand, still after 3 years she feel bad near nails.
    That day had been the worst day ever in his life, he hurted the girls soul.
    After that day had him trained hard to learn how to control his power, now could
    he control almost all of his power.
    Kim stopped in front of a chair.
    "damn, i have to calm down." he thought and sat down on the chair.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

He stands in front of her and looks at her, then he leans forward to kiss her on the lips softly, "Control your heart, control your power." he said with a gentle smile. then he gives her another kiss on the lips, then he smiles gently and holded her hand.

Newbie aka tanken is off to a good start aka tanken's Avatar
    Thanks

i glared at my half brother. and answered," your not the only one who inherited phoenix's grace. im surprised that a sparrow like you could handle it. and....." i was cut off when the teacher said,""Gravity huh? Mind showing us some of that powers?After Mr. Roku here is done showing us his powers, all of you will also demonstrate yours. Be ready." and with that i took my seat, four desks to the right of my half witted brother. i learned back in my chair and grinned. this is going to be interesting.
    ~thanx animegalleries.net~

+ Reply to Thread