+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

"yea im a new student at the school"i said looking at her "my name is Roku"i said to the girl.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

First I was observing him then I took a step forewards..."Hi I'm Maya"..I smiled softly...'Wow that's a first I just told my name to a stranger'...I thought...Then I put my Fire out and blew with the Wind his power back at Roku...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then smiled and then when the electricity hit me i flew back falling off of the large cliff then as i fell to the ground purple wings made out of gravity came out my back then i flew back up and landed on the cliff then the wings started fading away as i walked up to the girl.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked panicking...And looked down over the edge but then I fell backwards on my butt cause he just flew up..."I'm sorry I thought it was your power so wouldnt get hit that back or it's just I dont have really good control about my elements"...Then I looked down ashamed and was angry at my self...'See you just hurt others because of your ability'..I heard a voice telling me in my head...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"no it's okay well in a way it's my fault my power is like one of the strongest that i know of so it's not really your fault"i said looking at her helping her up.

Thanks

Getting up by his help.."Still I shouldnt have send it back without a warning"....I looked at him and smiled softly..."I like your power I'm still learning to control mine"...

Thanks

"well thinks but my power is like a curse to me one time i killed millions and millions of people with one wave of my hand and well they were all crushed by the gravity"i said while looking down.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"anyone want water ?!!!!"i yell to marieta and the other person as i spray them down with water from a hose i found earlier i smiled at them they were soaking wet "whoops i couldn't find any were else to get water .. might as well drink from a hose i suppose ... haha that rhymes"i yelled

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 112 ... LastLast