+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 214 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 133 173 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

I looked at him stubborn..."No I'm going to do the dishes"...I crossed my arms stubborn and looked playfully..."So go watch the TV"...I said laughing...And I turned around so I was looking right at Jack...And was smiling happily...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack kissed her a couple of times on the cheek, "ok." he said and he squeezed her sides before he left the kitchen, he takes a pop from the case of Mt. Dew and headed to the living room, he sits on the couch next to Cho, cho was getting sleepy from watching T.V. Jack whispered in his ear. "No more T.V. for you." he said playfully.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

After awhile of walking, I finally made it to my street. My legs felt as if they were going to fall off at any moment. I picked up the pace and walked up to the cafe and walked in.

"Seira!!!"
    "I know I am sorry, my boyfriend got hurt and I was worried about him and stuff."
    "Uh! Seira that still no excuse. We already got somebody to take your place. You can just go home."
    "Dang it."

I sighed and walked out of the cafe. I pulled out my cellphone and texted Kevin. "Sorry not at the cafe, boss got some else. Apartment down the street. Meet you out front later."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kevin sighs in tiredness, his phone ranged, he picks it up, he read the text, he smiles and nodded his head. "well, thats suprising and sucks at the same time, but I got work until 6, so I'll see you then?" he sent the text to Seira. he puts his phone away and enters a building of his work area.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was about to enter my apartment door when my phone played its text tone. I smiled as I opened it. I read it and smiled.

"That would be fantastic. See you then. Miss you "

I entered my apartment and my cat jumped up into my arms. I smiled and pet his head.

"Hey there, I missed you too Life. Guess what I had such a great day."

Thanks

Kevin's phone text ringing, he opens it and answers it quickly, reading the text he smiled, "alright, I'll see you soon, and I miss you too, so far work is a little busy, lol." he sent the message and got behind the counter, "Kevin, your kind a late, what happened to you?" said his boss who stood out of his door, "Oh umm, car accident sir." the boss had a blank picture on his face, "you look like hell son. why don't you take the day off?"

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I blushed a bit at what Jack had done to me...When Jack walked to the living room...I smiled softly...And I started to do the dishes...When I was finished I threw my apron off and sat down on the couch next to Jack...I looked at Jack.."So and now?"...I giggled softly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

*sigh*That was a short visit
    I started down the street torwards school.
    Oh well. My night classes should start up pretty soon anyways.......I hope that guy I blew through the wall won't be TOO angry at me......Man, the hell with WALKING.
    I teleported into my classroom. I kinda scared some of the students there with my sudden appearence.
    "Oops, sorry." I said. I found a seat and looked at the ceiling.
    First day of school.......always the funnest huh?
    The man I saw that day wasn't there.
    Hmm, Guess I hurt him more than I thought. Let's just hope the students are the only ones that know about this and not the teacher.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

+ Reply to Thread