+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 214 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 174 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

I continued to walk around the University campus, hit every one of my classes that I would be soon be taking here in a bit.

"Well we found all the classes I will be taking..." Sentenil cut me off and corrected me... "Alright fine, classes WE will be taking."

Sentenil and I continued to explore in around the school. There were several areas of which were rather beautiful and I intended to hang out at some time during the day.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"so and now?" he chuckles a bit and wrapped an arm around Maya's neck and held her. he kisses her cheek again. "so....now?" he asked playfully.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I blushed a bit...I looked at Jack..."Yes and what are we going to do now?"...I asked and looked playfully at Jack...And I giggled softly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack holds her hand and looks at her, he leans forward and kisses her on the lips very softly, he touches the side of her face.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

When Jack kissed my lips I put my hands against his chest and kisses softly back...I was a bit blushing you could barely see it...I actually enjoyed his kisses but I wont tell him that so soon...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Jack touches her chin, "We better get to class," he smiled and stands up straight, he offered his hand to her, "come on, I'll drive you there." he smiles gently.

Thanks

I crossed my arms stubborn..."I dont want to go to class"..I said stubborn and a bit whiny...I tried not to laugh..."I dont wanna go"..I still said with my arms crossed stubborn...And I was looking stubborn and a little bit playful at Jack...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I put life down as soon as my phone began to ring. I opened it up and read the text and smiled.

"Well don't strain yourself, no need for new injuries."

+ Reply to Thread