+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Marieta is dry almost instantly, she let go when he grabbed her katana and she drove her elbow into his side, followed by a quick thrust of her palm. Flames now wreath around her arms as well. "I hate loosing." She says simply. She never goes down with out a fight.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

The alarm goes off. He realizes that it is ringing, but he ignores it for a while. After five minutes or so, he snatches it off of the dresser and chucks it across the room. He knew that he was late for school, but he could care less. He slowly got up from his bed. He scratches his heas as he makes his way to the stove. He turns it on and begins making eggs, scrambled, just the way he likes it. As he is making the eggs, the phone starts to ring. He turns off the stove, and walks to the phone. Hello? He says in a grunty voice. It was the principal of that "Psyhic University" that he was transferred to recently.
    Yea, yea. I know I'm late. But do you not have that itermission crap right now? He giggles as the priciple yells slightly in his ear. Ok then. I will be there 10 minutes before you start class officialy. ok? He then hangs up the phone, not caring about anything else he had to say.
    He then sets up his book bag as he is easting the eggs that he had made.
    Ok, let me make sure I have everything situated here:
    Cellphone-check
    $300-check
    My ID for school *sigh*-check, sadly
    Credit card-well I kinda dont need it, but just in case-check
    Ipod-check
    Box cutter-might come in handy-check
    Zippo-cant leave without this. double check.

After he got that out of the way, he puts on some clean clothes he had left in his closet. He then gets his bag and heads out the door.
    He walks to his Bike and turns on the ignition. He then revs it up and dashes out of the parking lot. *Sigh* Might as well get this over with. He thought.
    Within minutes, he is at the school. Lord knows he was speeding like a maniac to get there, but he could care less. He then thinks to himself, Might as well smoke a cigarette before I go inside. He then pulls out his pack, takes one cigarete from it. He hold it in one hand, while getting his zippo with the other. He then lights it and takes a puff. He noticed some people we at front of the school. But he just wanted to go through the day, as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

She had been sitting there for a great deal of time, until a unworldy scent came floating by. It smelled like cigarette smoke. She didn't see anyone around that had been smoking. So she thought it drifted from elsewhere. But she wasn't going to sit here and smell that anymore so she walked around to the front. Before she entered she found the source of the smell.

"You know everone of those you smoke polutes the air."

I said that coldly because I loved life and to bring life. And those things just kill life, which just made me even more mad. Before he could respond I walked inside the building and to the lunch room.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

He looks as the girl walks off. He shakes his head and continues to smoke. Hmmm....first ten minutes and a hippie is already bossing me around..... He then throws it away and begins to walk inside the school. Hopefully no one else will give him any guff.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC: Ima not a hippie D:<)

She looked around the lunch room and it was emptied so she walked up to the bar. She looked around to see if anyone was in the back and there was. The lady looked her way as she waved to her to come to the front.

"Yes Seira."
    "Why does it seem everyone knows my name?"
    "Because you skip alot." She laughed.
    "Ha ha."
    "The usual?"
    "Please?"

I held my hands together as I begged. She laughed and waved her hand at me to dismiss the gesture. She handed me a bag. It said on it Subway. Yum I know right?.

"Thanks Lisa your the best."
    "Sure sure you say that all the time."
    "But I mean it this time."
    "Go eat. I have work to do."

I walked off as she headed back towards the kitchen to cook food for the rest of the starving teens.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at Roku.."I'm sorry to hear that and it's terrible"...Then I got a thinking look on my face..."Well I had almost blew up the school"...Then I looked at Roku..."Shall I let you see the schoolground?"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"oh sure i really need to know were all my classes are"i said to her then i started walking then i stopped and the giant gravity wings formed and i ran to the girl grabbed her and jumped off the cliff then we started falling down the cliff in the air then i started to flap the wings and we landed on the school yard ground.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I hugged him tight and yelped a bit when he did that...I didnt felt we were on the ground again and I hugged him tight cause I was scared...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 113 ... LastLast