+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jenereth left the cafeteria an half hour later with his hands in his pockets, head bowed over, and mind wandering from thought to thought. He didn’t have another class for the day and his part-time job didn’t start until 7:30; he almost decided to wander around campus for the rest of the day and get a grip on the other students’ powers, but that would be a waste of time: Either they knew how to control their power, or they didn’t. The thought crossed him that he’d be able to find another lackey to do his bidding, but it was quickly stamped out; the idea of searching, perhaps the entire school, for another person with as much power as her, but also without the knowledge to control it was unlikely to the point of idiocy. In the end Jenereth decided to head back to his dorm room and study.

Stopping abruptly in the middle of the road, Jenereth brought out both hands and began craving in the air like a sculptor. His hands, both of them, grew in a strange color on the end of his fingertips; it was a mix of aqua green and purple. As his fingertips cut the air, his mind worked on the shape he desired, bringing it into reality. Two seconds later he created the world’s second transporter (the first he created years ago as a school experiment and know belonged to the military). He opened the door of the capsule, stepped in. once inside there were countless buttons with numbers and words all in Hebrew to disguise their destination should anyone else use it without permission.

He pressed the button called “Room” and was instantly teleported to his home room, a second later the cool, relaxing sensation one would usually feel at home was granted to Jenereth.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood there looking at her still holding her blushing "uhh..you can let go now"i said to her.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked startled and let go immediatley but I did it to quick and that me fall backwards on my butt again..."Ouch"...Then I blushed slightly what I did.."I..uhm..sorry"....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"fight over im surprised marieta won"i looked coldly at her "i thought 'a man' would win but now i have doubts about that"i said

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"oh its okay"i said then putting my hand out for her.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I smiled softly at him and then took his hand so he could help to get up again...'Urgh I'm so stupid'..I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

i then looked at the school then a needle was shot in my upper arm then i stood there dizzy then when a needle had shot at the girl i pushed her out the way and was shot with the needle then i fell to the ground.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i walked out of the gym and to a bench.i took almond crush pocky out of my black bag and ate the tip.i took out my mp3 and sang along as i listenedDailymotion - Carlos Santana - Maria Maria, a video from alexandru2006. Carlos, Santana heres the song

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 114 ... LastLast