+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 214 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

I looked shocked as I fell on the ground...I crawled to Roku..I shaked him but he didnt wake up..I looked around for anyone...Then I lift him half up and dragged him to a school nurse...The school nurse put him in a bed...."Can I stay?"...The nurse nodded adn left us...I grabbed some cold cloth or something and put it on his head...Then I grabbed a laptop sat down next to him on a chair and did some research while Roku laid in bed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

'crap what the heck something bad might happen its going to the nurses room...crap the one place i probably wont find 'i ran around and almost ran past the infirmary i took a step back then burst in .i saw a boy with purple hair and a girl and a needle...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then opened my eyes a little but i was to weak to move then i shut my eyes.

Thanks

"sorry i saw something that would result bad may i see the ...needle and his arm "i asked "my name is Diana im a vet so ill be careful... i promise"

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"i think it's one of those guys who want to kill me because im to danger.......s"i said in a moaning sound.

Thanks

"oh your even more awake than a second ago ... wait a minute please"my phone was ringing "hello......oh hi mom....gotta go"i hung up "hehe sorry"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Jasmine is walking briskly to her job. If she didn't hurry her boss would chew her out. She didn't like her job all that much, but the pay was good and she didn't like any of the other jobs she went for. Being a bartender was sooo boring though. She could be spending her time stalking (as she liked to call) him. Her mind began to wonder on him. She had become obsessed with him. Must she admit it? It was Jenereth. She didn't know what it was but when she first saw him she was content to stare at him.

She just wanted to skip work so bad! She moped all the way, until she got through the door of the Yellow Hornet. The music was playing loudly and people were already all over each other. She put on her happy and flirtly persona.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at Roku...Then I did some gesture with my hands and a blue hue the water covered him...I pulled out the needle and let the water slowly fall on him and cleaned somehow the poison in him...When the poison was out of him I dropped a wet cloth on his forehead and I sat down on the chair very tired...My eyelids would drop time by time but I tried to stay awake but I lose at it and I fell right asleep with my head on my arms on the bed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 214 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 65 115 ... LastLast