+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 214 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

I returned from my apartment with a some what more proper atire for the dance that was going to be starting in less then an hour. I had a simple white buttoned up shirt, black slacks and a brown belt. I did the usual highgean, brush teeth, wash and brushed my hair as well as put deoderant on.
    At the moment I was standing out side where I had met Chasity earlier today.

"God I hope she doesnt show, I really do not like being involved in dances."

Sentenil chimed in as she usually does and said I looked rather snazy.

"Some how Sen, I doubt I look all that snazy. I just want to get this whole thing over with."
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    you blocked out after 10 mins. a good thing you didnt wipe out the whole school i said reluctantly. but the locker rooms are pretty much destroyed, we'll have to retrieve the files some other way. im going to have to watch you from now on... i put a cold towel on her head her temperature was going up and down constantly. you need to rest for now, i have a good land lady so she wont tell anyone that you're here. is it possible that she doesnt really remember me?.... start from the beginning. my name is Chastity.....and i brought you to my apartment i said with unease
    Oh, I remember who you are but not your name. Thanks for taking care of me. My mind is a little fuzzy. When I get swelled up with anger, I lose part of my memory. I thought that the school got destroyed.
    I felt very hot and I was confused about what happened. All I know is that I lost control.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know how but i think when i sent an electrical energy through you i shorted out your powers i looked at her arms...burn marks she didnt notice it until she looked down. i had to penetrate your nervous system.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I looked down at my arms. I saw that they were badly burned. "Hold on, i want to try something." I pulled my hands apart and created a black hole. It wasn't getting any bigger. It was just staying there normally. It didn't get bigger until I made it get biggger. "You fixed my contol problem. now we can work on your problem."
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant believe that actually worked uhm and how exactly are you going to fix my problem? i said with concern
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Thanks

You shorted out my problem right? well maybe I can do the same for you. but not with electricity. hmm.....
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Thanks

i was getting really confused. i had no idea what she was going to do and how she was going to "fix" my problem. my apartment hasnt been cleaned in awhile so i just started picking up my shoes off the floor and bracelets, the whole apartment looked messy sorry about the mess, i havent stayed here in a long time

Thanks

but i stopped what i was doing and i just looked at her. i didnt know what to say. you cant keep running forever..make a choice...you either go to school and train or you drop out and cause massive panic and chaos among the streets like so many of them do that are soon shipped off to the government for tests. a choice you'll have to make. i pulled the chair from the desk with a shrieking noise and i sat down looking through the dirty window, watching my life pass me by, out in the streets

+ Reply to Thread