+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 214 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,209 to 1,216 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Time was skipping by now as I sat on a near by bench where I checked my watch regularly.

"Why am I actually starting to worry that Chasity mite not show?... Yes she is an atractive girl Sen how ever I still doubt she and I will be more then friends, also because we don't know each other very well. Besides, she mite already be interested in some one... True, time will always tell, how ever I had girls who were also friends before if you remember Sen and none of them had any interest in me... You got a point there Sen, I also had never had a girl randumly come up to me either and ask me to a dance before, how ever I still think your looking to much into this Sen... What do you mean, what about Kasi, she has her hands full with her own problems that she needs to sort out, and I am not going to get in the way of that, and she clearly has no interest in me either. Although" Thinks to self. "No, no, no. I doubt that Kasi will come by here and ask me to join her to the dance."

I let out a sigh as this was all getting rather confusing and complicated with my mind rancing from one end of my skull to the other.

"Can't Believe I am actually getting worked up about this stupid dance thing." I said while throwing my head back over the bench.
    Last edited by Scourge; Apr 02, 2009 at 08:33 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim woke up when the alarm clock rang.
    He looked angry at the clock, and turned it off.
    "Stupid clock, always ring when i sleep as deepest" he said angry to the alarm clock.
    He noticed that he had forgot to take of the cloth befor he went to bed.
    When he had laid there in 5 minutes he rose up and sat on the edge of the bed.
    "Why couldn't i went to bed earlier" he thought.
    He rose and walked in to the bathroom and took a hot shower.
    "Now i'm alive." he said happy when he walked out from the bathroom.
    He want to the kitchen and started to boil water to his tea.
    Meanwhile the water boiled he made some sandwishes.
    Verri walked in to the kitchen and meowed.
    "Are you hungry?" He asked Verri when he walked to the cupboard and took out some catfood.
    When he had gave Verri some catfood he took the boiling water and fixed his tea.
    He ate and felt how wonderful it was with food.
    When he was done he walked in to the living room adn took his black coat and his bag.
    "See you later Verri" he said when he walked through the door way out from the apartment.
    He slowly walked to school.
    "Today i will be at all my lessons." he thought.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then went to tthe boys dorm and laid in my bed waiting for the date with tash at 7 then after the next day the dancei thought in my mind then falling asleep.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

The raven-haired girl sighed. Just being with someone she doesn't know makes her nervous. She bit her lip. She forgot about her club because she was too busy thinking about her next movements. She looked at her watch. 5:30. She needs to go home now. It was getting late. Her parents might get worried.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

When kim saw the school he shaked his head.
    "Now i really have to wake up" he said to himself.
    He walked in on the schools area.
    He lighted a cigarette and saw a tree, he walked and sat down under the tree.
    "Wonder what will happen today?" he asked himself in the mind.
    He placed his right hand on his leg and made a little bird illusion.
    The bird was black and had a neon-red spot on the wings.
    "can you stay here for a while my little friend" he asked the bird and placed it on his shoulder.
    He took a drag from the cigarette adn looked at the sky.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then had woke up and walked around the school waiting for my date with tash at 7.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Natasha Granger

Tash had texted Roku where to pick her up, she was nervous and really liked him. Odd that Kasi would fix them up and ended right this time. She smile , she wore a Red dress she had ordered for this occassion. She wore her hair up and hoping Kasi would wear the white dress she was picking up. She smiled as she checked how she looked in the mirror hoping that Roku would like how she looked. She looked a the buttoneire she picked up for Roku.

Kasi Jenkins

Kasi had picked the white dress that went a a foil to Tash's red get up. It was all white and intended to wear the white 3 inch boots with it. She tried calling Forrest but no answer, she didnt want to be alone in the dance. There is a first time for everything. She walked to the gym as she finished dressing and she saw that the campus was alive at this time with all the students trying to get to the dance and she knew that the decorations would look great.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    but i stopped what i was doing and i just looked at her. i didnt know what to say. you cant keep running forever..make a choice...you either go to school and train or you drop out and cause massive panic and chaos among the streets like so many of them do that are soon shipped off to the government for tests. a choice you'll have to make. i pulled the chair from the desk with a shrieking noise and i sat down looking through the dirty window, watching my life pass me by, out in the streets
    We were back inside the school. There was a dance going on. I could here the thump thump of the music coming from outside the new gym. I looked at her. "Ready to create chaos?"
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

+ Reply to Thread