+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 214 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,232 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Kasi gave me a warm and friendly smile which I returned with a smile of my own.

"Hello there Kasi, I see you are all dressed up for the dance thats going on. Nice dress by the way." I felt like scratching my head out of nervusnes because I really didn't think about what I was going to say to Kasi when I got to her, but I resisted the urge and took more of a relax stance. " I see you are waiting on your date to show up as well."
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasi looked up to see Robert approaching." I hope he is still coming to the dance. i haven't heard from him yet.And you're date still isnt around? ...You look nice by the way."Kasi smiled at him as she said this, she was sincere as always when talking to someone.

She was silently wishing she was normal, girl her age. Maybe be at some public school worrying about the guy she likes..... she waited for Robert to sit down.
    " You can sit if you want. Plus no need to be shy around me. I am not as bad as some of the cheer leaders here."
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled and blushed a bit at the compliment. I was not fearfull to show my feeling as I prefered to have it out there in the open as it made other people more relaxed when they were around me.

"Thank you very much Kasi, I know I am not as suited up like most of the other guys here, but thank you for the compliment none the less." I said honestly smiling

Kasi offered me a seat next to her witch I accpted.

"Once again thank you. Yes, my date still has not arived, how ever I am a bit shocked that you and your date are not already in there dancing the night away."

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

She tried to smile at him as he asked, she knew that she can't let this be more difficult at it is." Well i was hoping that he'd be here i spoke to him a few days ago but he still hasnt well called me back."

Sometimes she thinks she must be a Jinks of some sorts, she could hear the music playing loudly." Sometimes i feel like i am have bad luck when it comes to guys. I got in trouble last year that is why they have me working so hard in the mess room."

Tash Granger

Tash was nervous about tonight, she sent Roku a few text messges to make sure he was here on time. She was getting a bit impatient.

Thanks

I started to feel bad for Kasi, she seemed like a very sweet girl.

"Well I am sorry to hear that he has not called you back in some times, I don't think I can say much about that as I do not know him and its not my place to judge some one I do not know. As for your bad luck with guys, care to give an example, if thats alright with you of cores?"

I wanted to get close to her, to find out more about her and see if I can help in case she ever askes. I guess its just my nature to help people as I don't like seeing people suffer neadlessly.

Thanks

" He's almost as tall as you are. He has a unique gift of making illussions come to life. I know what i felt about him was no illussion. A sweet person and kinda like me. He doesnt believe in cliques too."Kasi found herself wishing Forrester was near, he always had a way of making himself felt one way or the other.

" I have only known him for like a few weeks but he's a great guy." Kasi had looked at him and saw he was sincere.She put her hand on his and smiled." Thank you for listening it means a lot."

Thanks

I was a bit taken back that Kasi had put her hand on mine, I really wasnt expecting that at all, and I am not use to this kind of personel contact of this sort. But it was still nice to know that I was able to help out to some exstent.

"You are most welcome. He sounds like a rather cool guy it seams. I really didn't know what else to say other then that I hope that what the two of you have is not an illusion either, I wish that some day I can have something like that as well."
    Last edited by Scourge; Apr 08, 2009 at 12:02 PM.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then had got a few text messages from tash and i texted back i then got really nervous about what was going to happen.

+ Reply to Thread