+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 214 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

I walked out of the gym and headed to my car. It was time for work, I really didn't want to go, but i needed the money. I arrived at the gas station and headed to the back where the machnics hang out.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

The sunlight then had hit my face and i had woke up then i went to the corner of the bed leaning against the wall sitting there looking out the window.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I stirred a bit from the movement of the bed...I yawn softly and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes...Then I saw Roku out of bed..."How are you feeling?"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

After eating her subway she had walked towards the office to sign out for the rest of the day. Before she could reach it she was interrupted by her art teacher, Ms. Lewis. She smiled at as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Seira you can't keep leaving like this. You know your attendence is just as important as your grades." She gave me a stern look.
    "You give me this talk all the time. It still hasn't worked and plus I have work. I don't have parents to take care of me."

I shrugged her hand off my shoulder and continued to the office. I signed out.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"a little better thinks but about that needle it had a blue liquid in it there are some agents who want to kill our kind they were after me sense i was such a big threat at my old school and now there gonna kill every last kid and till our kind is vanished"i said to the girl.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked troubled..."Why do they want us dead cause we are different?"....I was looking thoughtfull...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"because they think that we could destroy the world or make crimes and no one can stop us and they think im a bigger threat because i could make a black hole destroying earth"i said looking down.

Thanks

Then I stood up..."Your not the only bigger treat here..On this university everyone has his power some are dangerous too..So dont think your are the bigger treat okay"....I made some gesture to get water from the sink and pour it in a cup and let it flew with the wind to you.."Want some water I guess your maybe thirsty"....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 214 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 66 116 ... LastLast