+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 214 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,288 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

A van drives up to the back of the school and in it is Forrester and his Handler. "I know it's gonna be hard for you to run into some familiar faces, but you must keep tabs of those on your list."

"I know.And no, It's not gonna be hard....." Forrester is dressed in a black tux, with a bowtie, looking uncomfortable in it, though he's not relaxed at all.

"Time to move out Forrester, have fun" The Handler opens the side door to the van and Forrester steps out. The van leaves and disappears.

Looking at his watch, Forrester realizes he's very late to the dance. "Shit. Them assholes kept me in there too long. Kas is probably pissed at me......'Can't tell her a thing, man.....just act normal.....whatever that is...'

With that, Forrester walks through the doors into the university.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Snappes out of my staring..."Uhm sure I will come with you two"...Stands up and grab my bag..."But I dont really need a thing so just tagging along"..Smiles softly..Then lookes out of the window again looking at the sky...Almost longing at the sky..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasi looked around as the door of the gym opened, she saw a few students come in and one of them was Forrester. She pulled away from Mi chan and walked toward him. She showed him how hurt she was for not talking to her for how a few days.

" I thought we were friends Forrest."She turned back to Mitsuba and asked him if they could go."Mi chan, can we go please? We can stay at my place instead of walking two blocks away from the university. "
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

After the confusing, yet, entertaining event that had accured. I decided to hang back at the bench to wait for my date to arrive... alone... again.
    A few minutes later Sen revealed her self once again and sat on the back end of the bench.

"Well at least I am not completely alone."

Sen Crossed her arms and turned her head in the opposit direction. I could do nothing but let out a sigh as I hung my head.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"ok lead the way Kasi-chan" i follow her to her house when we get inside i hand her a set of keys here if you want to go anywhere you can take my car"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Sai watches more drama coming from the opened doors. he turns around and grabs another cupcake and devours its, he looks at the upset person, "you'll have to excuse me." he leaves the man alone.

Kevin walks out of the apartment with only a jacket, Jack turns around and looks at Maya, he stares at her for a moment then leans in for a kiss. "I wanna buy you something nice." he said with a smile.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

With a sigh, Forrester's mind dwells upon the look of disappointment on Kasumi's face. 'I'm sorry.....If only I could tell you what's been going on.......Dammit..' He shakes his head to get rid of the melancholy haze possessing his mind. 'Mission...mission....watch the people on the list.'

With that, Forrester gets himself some punch and sits down, looking at his quarry and adjusting his tie. The camera must be focused right.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I blushed slightly and kisses back..."You dont have to do that for me"...Smiles while saying and then walks out of the appartment..."Uhm Kevin shouldnt you put on more clothes if you want some I have some in my appartment and its probaly the same size as yours want them?"...Smiles and then stands still and looks at the sky again with a longing look again...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread