+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 214 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,289 to 1,296 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Kasi blushed as she got the keys. She was a bit upset for seeing Forrester in the gym. Clearly there was something he wasn't telling her." Sorry about that, i knew you wanted to finish the dance."Kasumi looked up from the couch, she felt tired and was glad Mitsuba was beside her now.

She stood up from the couch and walked to the fridge.
    "Do you want anything to eat or drink? I can fix you something."She took out food to cook from the fridge and waited for his answer.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Apr 09, 2009 at 12:13 PM. Reason: edit
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

"Sure, fine, be my guest, I have Sen here to keep me compeny." I look at Sen "Oh yeah thats right, she's not talking to me at the moment."

I turn my attention to Sen.

"Ok, whats wrong, you have been picking on me all day, and when I fenily get a counter to get you back you get all huffy, and it wasnt even that of a good one either, you always blow it off and we continue to have fun taking shots at each other so I am just curiouse why you are all upset. In any case, I am sorry Sen, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Sen finely looked at me and unfolded her arms and told me that she accepted my appology but did not say why she got all upset. In any case, I was glad Sen and I were back to normal.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"mmm i haven't had your cooking in so longi bet its delicious isn't it" i walk ove rto her and help her prepare the food "anyway who was that guy and what happened you looked qutie upset"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack snickers as he follows Maya from behind, he reaches out to hold her hand. Kevin hears him, "hey shut it, and no thanks Maya, I don't think I would look good with bedazzled horses or ponies or whatever they have now days."

Sai walks out of the University and watches the couple leave, he pulled out a small cigeratte box and pulls out one, he helds up a finger and it started a small flame, he continues to watch them as they left. then he goes to another direction opposite of the way they went.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Look angry.."Well sorry to dissapoint you but I dont have such clothes and besides the clothes I wanted to give you were clothes from my brother"..Then got angry and walkes away with tears now..'Stupid Kevin'..I thought...And kept walking away...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" Remember that i was here for a whole year and didnt hear from you...i sorta ran into him and he did remind me a bit of you , personality i mean."She sighed deeply." I sorta started seeing him a few weeks ago when school started and he didn't talk to me for a few days now. I thought we were friends so i kind of expected more from him. You're not mad are you?..... i didnt know you were still coming for me."

Kasi readied the chicken and vegetables, she sliced them thin enough for the Fajitas. She looked at him and smiled and give him a kiss on the cheek as if to re-assure him her loyalty is with him.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack nudges Kevin in the shoulder then gives a 'what the hell' sign to him, he follows Maya, "what?" was the only thing Kevin could say, Jack hurried up behind maya and hugged her from behind, "hey hey whats wrong? I apologize for my brother for being a jerk, but he acts like that sometimes, only when he's hypered on sugar." he kisses her cheek, "tell me whats wrong." Kevin standed next to the car with one of the doors opened.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"me angry at you i know i was gone for a year and i didn't exactly expect for you to want me back but i am here with you and what was done is done" i come behind grab her and kiss her cheek as she cooks the chicken fajitas "mmm smells good cant wait to eat"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread