+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 214 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,305 to 1,312 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Natasha Granger

Tash was still without a date and she saw Kasi leave with anoher guy. She saw the exit Kasi had made. Roku was too busy being himself she thought and didnt notice she wanted to dance. She saw that Forrester was alone. She was obesrvant for some cheerleader and noticed that something got damaged. She was bored out of her mind now.

She saw the others and she headed slowly out the door of the gym and sat in one of the benches outside.

Kasumi Jenkins
    " Just trying to keep my powers from taking control of me and letting out every whim and fancy i have been trying to control. I am afraid that i might hurt everyone i love Mitsuba. My parents are gone and well my uncle is still missing. I dont know if i can keep myself in control if something happens to you."She said slowly knowing this will help calm her down. She didnt know what else to do so she closed her eyes and tried to breathe slowly not allowing her emotions to take control.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Forrester sits down and sips his punch, willing the dragon to do it's work.

The dragon paces around a bit looking at the crowd looking at it in disbelief. With a roar, it breathes fire into the air and stomps the ground. Some girls scream and the crowd begins to back up and disperse. This startles the dragon and it begins to trash the place.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Natash Granger

Tash saw some cheer leaders rush out of the gym, she didnt want to see who was inside since it might trigger something else if she uses her powers. She looked and wondered where Roku was at this hour.

Kasi Jenkins

Kasi opened her eyes and saw Mitsuba worried. she rested her forehead on his and gave him a smile. " Don't worry too much about me. You might go crazy doing that and it might become your full time job."Kasi smiled and pulled him to the table to eat.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i hold her close "dont worry about me its you i worry about i am here to hlp you and when you say to i will do anything for you so please try not to worry to much stress can cause a breakdown and you are to smart fo rthat Kasi please trust me" i kiss her and hold her close
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

His anger driving the dragon, Forrester lets it all out. The red dragon crushes tables and burns tapestries along the walls, causing everything to be ablaze in the gym. It voices it's fury with horrid roars that are deafening.

There is no one in the gym anymore except Forrester, sitting alone amongst the carnage.He leaves a smile on his face, though he knows he screwed up the mission badly. He might even be punished like he has before for botching a mission, but.......this is a bit high-profile for leniency.......He doesn't care anymore. To hell with The Collective and it's brainwashing.

The dragon's fury only grows as it burns everything down.

Thanks

Kasi Jenkins

Kasi nodded and kissed him back. She stayed there in his arms for a few moments and motioned him to sit down and eat. " These dont taste well if they are cold."She put together one Fajita and shoved it in his mouth she was expecting him to object all the more. She grinned and tried to get away from him. She heard Forrester's voice from a distance but she wasn't sure. She looked and saw that Mitsuba was trying to get nearer...

Thanks

As he gets his irritation outta his system, Forrester walks outta the doors to the outside. The dragon vanishes along with the flames. Everything is as it was before. Tables intact, punch still cold, Music still playing..........

Forrester changes his outfit with a thought, changing from tux to something normal for him. His trench and grey jumpsuit.

He gets lost quick, wandering the neighborhoods near the University.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"you know i dont want to be a bother"saying as i tried to get closer to her but then i stopped when i noticed she looked confused "whats wrong was i coming on to strong" i go back to my chair and start eating
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread