+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 214 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,313 to 1,320 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Kim suddenly noticed that it was night.
    Once aigen has the illusion fooled him.
    "So it was just an image infront of my eyes" he asked himself.
    he looked at the sky and noticed the beutiful moon.
    "with this beutiful moon i had been wonderful to just sit here and drink something strong" he said to him self with a smile.
    He rose and threw away the cigarette.
    He heared a music from the back of the school.
    He turned toward the school and remembered that it was dance today.
    "I see, i had totaly forgot that" he said and laughted.
    He started to walk to local there the dance was.
    When he stood outside he saw some people he remeber from the school.
    "lets go and see how it´s there inside" he thought and walked in.
    He walked around inside the local until he found the punch.
    He took a glas punch and leansed agaisn the wall.
    "Let´s see if anyhting fun happen here" he said to him self when he drank of his glas of punch.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi sat down beside Michan this time." You're not a bother, you know that. And i am glad you're here with me. "She smiled and pokes his side trying to see if he'd kiss her again. She walked up from behind his chair and gave him a hug.

She started remembering how he'd make an excuse coming to their house years ago when they met. Mi chan was always sweet always helping her out.

She slipped her hands on his shoulders and she could feel him upset that he couldn't calm her down.

" I trust you Mi chan, I wouldn't have given you a chance if i didn't."She hugged him a little tighter and she was hoping his ears couldn't hear her heart beating fast. She kissed him on the cheek and sat down beside him to eat.

Oddly enough she only managed to eat a bite or two she found herself watchng as he ate. She blushed furiously when he caught her looking at him.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

after eating, i do all of the dishes and i walk back to Kasumi, i grab her by the hand and i pull her up to me and i turn on the radio"Shall we start we ended of with the dance" Turns radio to a slower song and starts to dance with Kasumi.
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then went up to tash then i grabbed her hand and picked her up and kissing her deeply "can you forgive me"i said holding her.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Harmony let out a small breath. Her dark locks was all curled, her lips were pink as a rose and her cheeks stood out with it's rosiness. Her dress was pinkish yellow that ran up to her knees. She also had a pair of white gloves. She peeked inside the hall room. There were a lot of people around. Each with a date. She sighed. What was she thinking going to the dance alone? This was hopeless. She was. But she had to come. The choir teacher had given her a task. And she wouldn't want her teacher down. She gulped and entered the room quietly, trying not to get notice.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

While he drank his punch he noticed that everyone wore fine clothes.
    "If i just had remember this, i could try to find some nicer clothes" he said and looked at his black shirt and pants.
    The illusion of the black bird started to fly around in the local and sing.
    "stupid bird, wrong time, wrong place to do that" he thought.
    He saw how people noticed the bird.
    He closed his eyes and concentrate.
    The bird disapeared and he opened his eyes aigen.
    " Stupid bird" he whispered.
    He noticed a girl who worn a pinkish yellow dress and a pair of white gloves.
    "she seems kind, wonder if she have some friends or a partner here?" he thought.
    He slowly walked to the girl.
    "Hi, ehh, want anything to drink" he said gently.
    He did'nt know what he more should say, it was the first time in a long time he tried to make a friend.
    Last edited by kimihiro; Apr 11, 2009 at 07:32 AM.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack brushes her hair from the back, comforting her, making her feel happy, "Don't worry about things like that." he kisses her cheek from behind, and wraps his arms around her, and presses his head agains't hers.

Kevin watches from a distance, he takes a phone out of his pocket and flips it open, he takes a quick picture of the scene. "Oh that is lovely." he said quietly underneath his breath. He saves the picture and puts the phone back in his pocket. He gets in the car's back and waits for them.

Sai walks around the Univesity, "well no sense of waiting." he goes inside to find a certain item within the building.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Sighes.."Come we need to go back to that brother of yours"...I started to walk back to the car and grabbed Jacks hand and pulled him with me...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread