+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 214 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,328 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack felt like he was being dragged but he went along with it, before they go to the car, he pulled on Maya's hand and hugged her, and kissed her softly on the lips, "Whatever humor he has, just ignore it. ok?" he smiled as he rubs her hand.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Hugged Jack back and kisses softly back...And then nods and smiles..."Okay if you say so"..Smiles again...Then steps into the car and looks out of the window in the backseat...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack gets in the car's driver seat, he starts up the car and pulls it into drive, "Hey Jack, did you hear about my truck at all?" he said as he puts his hand on his chest and gives a quiet groan. Jack looks into the rear-view mirror. "Nope, I guess its been crushed like a pop can." Kevin sighs as he lays his head back. "damn" he said real low.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked out of the window to the sky...Somehow the sky it was calling me...I wanted to go there...Just like my family...Looks a bit sad and then smiles softly again...'Maybe one day I can be with them in the sky again'...I though...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Kevin looks over to Maya, 'I thought all Angels were suppose to live in heaven, and await for us at the Gates?' he had no expression on his face. Jack was still driving, he couldn't hear nothing, so he looks at Maya, "your real quiet." he said.

Thanks

Looks at Kevin and smiles.."Yeah I am and what did you mean about Angels"...Then looks out of the window again...Looking at the sky...And keeps thinking about my family...

Thanks

Jack grabs Maya by her hand. "What?" he said since he doesn't know whats going on. Kevin looks at Maya, 'Angels are our guardians of this world.' he lays his head back and closes his eyes to rest for a bit. Jack looks in the rear-view mirror and looks at Kevin, "We'll wake you up once we get there." Kevin raised his hand as a ok sign.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"ugh where are they?..."i ran to the pricable office rushed through the door and slamed my closed fist on his desk "this dog is something like jack and marieta "i said."yes and what do you suppose i do with it?"he asked "you can read minds as well I can't you?do something!" i yelled at him

+ Reply to Thread