+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 214 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,329 to 1,336 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Days passed by it was all kind of a blur to her. She couldn't remember much. She remembered waking up the next day thats it. She saw her cat and petted his head.

"Hey Life."

He tilted his head as if he was looking at a stranger. I walked on towards the bathroom and walked in. I took a look at my face and it had knicks and scars. I sighed heavily and I automatically knew what happened.

"Of course, they said this would be a side effect to healing."

I walked out of the bathroom and went towards the living room.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Tash Granger
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJaggerjack View Post
    I then went up to tash then i grabbed her hand and picked her up and kissing her deeply "can you forgive me"i said holding her.
    Tash felt surprised that Roku kissed her. she blushed at what he did and she smiled as she buried her face on his chest. " It's okay, I am not as mean as others see me."

Kasumi Jenkins
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    after eating, i do all of the dishes and i walk back to Kasumi, i grab her by the hand and i pull her up to me and i turn on the radio"Shall we start we ended of with the dance" Turns radio to a slower song and starts to dance with Kasumi.
    Kasi stepped into his arms and put her hands on his shoulders and smiled up at him." Thank you Mi chan. I really am glad that you are here."
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the party was ruined, everything was in flaimes. What a complete disatser this turned out for me. My date didn't show, Kasi gets taken as well and off who knows wear with her X who is now no longer an X, the party was in ashes, which I could have stopped from happening but chose not to interfear out of retaliation from the heads of the University who would most likely blaim not only this guy but also me for something I could have easily put a stop to. 'Sigh' what a cluster freaking mess this turned out to be. And to think that I was actually starting to look forward to this.
    The fire quickly disepated as the Dragon disapeared. I layed down on the bench and slid my hands down my face in disbaleaf. Knocked the back of my head agaisnt the wooden seat several times before getting up and heading towards my apartment.

"What a messed up place this is."

Sen agreed with me.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

-sighs- not only do you feel bad you are terrible!....how could you have possibly forget?!?!! i was feeling really guilty,about Robert. i mean i didnt mean to ditch him.....ugh.....he was going to hate me...but i had to explain.......yea thats right you go over there and apologize! missy you know sometimes you can be a real pain thats why im here. i didnt want to do it but i had to. i noticed he was sitting on the bench. and i quickly sat down. Hey, Robert......
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

As I was getting up to head on home I heard Chasitys voice from behind me. Mixed emotions ran through me. Not so much anger but frustration at the events that took place and now this.

"Oh, hello there Chasity." Looks at the charred gym "I think you and I wont be attending the dance after all."

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I walked over to her. But I noticed that she was talking to Robert and so I started to walk away.
    "Hey, new kid! I think that your lost. Need a hand?"
    Great, all I need right now is to be jumped. Ugh, high school is such a pain in the butt.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    As I was getting up to head on home I heard Chasitys voice from behind me. Mixed emotions ran through me. Not so much anger but frustration at the events that took place and now this.

"Oh, hello there Chasity." Looks at the charred gym "I think you and I wont be attending the dance after all."
    yea i guess not i said with unease. at least you didnt do it, smartie! i'm so sorry, i didnt talk to you sooner....i was caught up..
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    yea i guess not i said with unease. at least you didnt do it, smartie! i'm so sorry, i didnt talk to you sooner....i was caught up..
    Shrougs shoulders "I figured as much. It just would have been nice to know because I have been waiting for you for about 2 hours. Oh well, no point crying about it now."

I could see that Chasity was feeling rather bad about all of this, and I believed that she really did have other things to do which is why I wasnt so upset.

"Here." I said, handing her my cell number. "This way if there is anything up you can let me know, also so I wont be waisting my time and yours." I said with a straight face as I let my sinicisom show in replace of my frustartion, but then felt bad for doing so. "I'm sorry, I am just frustrated at the moment with all the happeneings that has been going on, as far as I know, what you had to do was probably far more important then waisting your time with me at some silly dance."
    Last edited by Scourge; Apr 13, 2009 at 07:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread