+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 214 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,585 to 1,592 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Sai comes walzting in with a piece of paper in his hand, "its evening actually." he said with a smile and handed a piece of paper to Kevin, "Whats this?" Kevin asked as he looked at the paper with drowzy eyes. Sai sighs as he takes a step back, "It shows the location of where your friends and love'd ones are being captive, or so to speak." Kevin looks at the paper, "Speaking of buildings, I've been contacted by my brothers' girlfriend, saying something about being in a building and she....she was cut-off or something."

The illusionist create's more and more walls, blocking her way, "You won't get away this time, my little angel." the illusionist hissed as he used both of his hands to use more of his powers. Each blocked every path where ever Maya went, and using more faces of Jack as he sleeps on a chair, strapped to to his chest and his feet handcuffed to the peg-legs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hellknight For This Useful Post:

AtreyuMeckia (May 21, 2009)

Newbie AtreyuMeckia is off to a good start AtreyuMeckia's Avatar
    Thanks

hurry up and add more i want to read more of your story
    day by day we all die a little so make the best of everyday

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

When I heard his voice I sighed and turned to face him. I looked at him as he spoke. I didn't interrupt there conversation. I just kind of turned my gaze back on Kevin.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"She's a telepath huh? hmmm well this complicates things." Sai cuffs both of his hands together, "Don't worry I'm sure we'll find them, once we do I'll hurry and inform you about the situation." Sai walks out of the room.

Kevin sighs and he wraps an arm around Seirya, he kisses her forehead and presses his forehead agains't hers.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

She smiled as he did.

"I really don't like him."

I sighed in his arms.

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was reading through the files when Pierre entered through the window.
    "Hey Pierre. How are you today?"
    "I am all right. Have you finished with the files yet?"
    "Well, I am getting there. There are a lot of interesting powers here. Telepathy, Water mongers, firebringers.....These kids are talented."
    "I came to warn you, they know you have the files and they know Chasity helped you. They are coming for you. You have to leave."
    Chasity opened the door.
    "Who are you talking to?"
    "Pierre....."
    I turned and he wasn't there. I looked back at Chasity.
    "They know we have the files and they are coming for us now. We have to leave."
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I started to scream out loud..."Dont try to making me crazy...Bastard..."..I was getting angry...I used my powers to crash through the walls and keeps flying..My goal was freeing Jack and Kevin and Seira and nothing is gonna stop me...So I flew further...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi walked towards the gate of the university. She was mad and livid since Mitchan had gotten himself suspended by attacking one of the teachers/professors.'Great, now what am i to do?'

Kasi walked towards the gate not noticing she was being followed. She didnt care much about anything right now. Her powers were growing by the day and her grip on reality is not good. Somehow all this is like one big bomb ready to go boom. Her Telekinesis and clairvoyance was not a good combination for what is happening to her. She headed out towards the cafe where she and Forrest had eaten the day she saw the soldiers taking students into a van.

She walked in and the restaurant was not full like before. Lost in thought she headed towards the table nearest the window. Her cellphone rang and she had another conversation with the man with the wheezing voice.

" I told you before miss your boyfriend will put you in trouble. You want to know what is happening go to the docks north east from the university."

Kasi closed her cellphone and looked at the menu trying to ignore the voices that she has been hearing from a not so distant future.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread