+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack gets out of the car and had a smile on his face, he walks to the building with his bag. He heard the bell ring louder than a fire department bell. He walks behind the girl, and thought 'Where do I know her from?' he smirks and headed a different direction, 'She's cute and all, but a whole different clique.' he walks up to his locker, he tightens his grip. then a few of his friends appeared behind him, "Hey JJ, where you been? haven't heard from ya in a long while now," one of them had a Scottish accent. "Well at least it'll be better with you around, I had me a wild time last night." they all laugh.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I walked further and came to my locker and grabbed my books...'Really he didnt need to walk right behind me'...Then another girl came to me...I smiled..."Yo Maya I'm so happy your here"...and she hugged me..."I'm happy to see you to Kaya"...I smiled...Then we both walked to the meeting for every student to get introduced to the school by the principle...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The Principle walked back and forth on the stage, he watched as all the students walked in the Gym, he keeps walking back and forth, clinching his fingers in and out. then he calls out, "Would everyone please find a seat? thank you."

Jack and the boys walked in the Gym, the one with a scottish accent was name William, "Hey have you ever seen a Gym this big? I seen all kinds a gyms, but this here is the biggest." the other one was George. "Dude, you need to get out more often, and JJ man, lighten up, sometimes I think your too quiet like these girls over here." he points at a couple of girls, then laughs, "Whatever guys, you know better not to piss me off." then they laugh once more.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Kaya and I walked inside the gym and talked while walking...I laughed softly at what Kaya was saying to me..."So excited Kaya"...I giggled softly..."Yeah the hell I'am you arent Maya"...as she looked at me...I giggled softly.."Yeah I'm too cause it's all new"...We walked further in and looked were we could sit...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Jack and the other two sat by some girls, they didn't pay attention though, Jack recognized one of the two, he smirks and sits back in his seat. "I wonder what he'll say?" said William, and Jack replied, "Don't worry what he'll say, just worry about what your getting from your classes," Jack sighs and the principal was ready to give his speech.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta slammed the alarm clock, silencing it's annoying buzz. She rolled out of her bed, slowly regaining conciseness. After a quick shower and some toast with coffee, she headed out of her apartment and into her car. A short drive later and she appeared at the University. She took her katana out of the passenger seat and slung it over her shoulder. She slowly walked into the school, her long hair flowing behind her and her katana swaying with the motion of her body. Walking about, she came to the Gym. Her piercing gaze went over all the gym floor. There was that other Pyrokinetic, Jack, and there was also that goth chick, Maya, was it? Maybe if she talked to more people she wouldn't be such an outcast. And clothes, she definitely needed new cloths. She began to mentally go through different outfits for her until Marieta realized she was staring at the poor girl. Heaven only knew what Maya was thinking. Hergaze slowly sifted over to Jack. That long haired freak was so weird. He really needed to cut his hair. Males should have short hair, and vice versa for women. Marieta walked up the isle up to the front row of seats, all the while, showing she was more woman than any in this room. None of her groupies were here yet, as they all tended to be late. She carefully laid her katana down at her feet and waited, legs crossed.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

The principle gave his speech, "how everybody doing?" he called out and everyone cheered, "hahaha, well, welcome to Psychic University for all those who have a special gifted power." While giving his speech, Jack got up from his seat. "Aye, where the bloody hazes you goin?" asked William, Jack turns around, leaving his bag behind with the guys, "I gotta use the boys room." he cleared his throat and brushes his hair back, he looks up and see's that Marieta chick, "Oh damn." he said quietly and hid his face. he walked down the aisle and headed outside of the gym. he peeks through his fingers to see if she was looking. hopefully she didn't. Jack didn't want to have a bad rep agains't her, he feels like she's stalking him or something, who knows. He can't help it but look behind him every once in a while.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta, the ever vigilant, caught a glimpse for the hairy one as he walked out of the gym. She began to get up, to find out what that lowlife was planing, but stopped. She was in the front row. Everyone would see her leave, and that just wouldn't do. Marieta sullenly crossed her arms and waited for the speech to end. Her mood improved a bit when Fran, a cyrotechnic, showed up halfway through the speech. They quietly began to talk about their weekend to each other.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 ... LastLast