+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 214 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Jack looks at Marieta, he cools down a bit, he smiles and laughs, "Well I can see that." he turns around and gets off the combat field, he looks at her, "Say we call it for today and continue this some other time, I have class to attend." he winks at her and leaves, picking up his bag, his friend hurdled behind him, "Dude, you could have taken her easily?" said George, "Yeah, I mean you could have hurted that woman." said William, Jack clears his throat, "Some opponents have needs to attend, such as class and other thing he or she have to do." he sighs and turns around, "I have math, what you guys got?" they both look at him, "So do we!"

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

After a short while, Sol leaves the priciples office with a schedule in his hand. The priciple then walks Sol out to the hallway.
    "Now all the room numbers and such are there on the paper. All you have to do is look for the number on the door and you're pretty much set on that task."
    Match the number from the paper to the door-gotcha.
    "Glad to hear it. And welcome to Psychic University!"
    Thanks. Well, see you around.

The priciple smiles as he walks back into his office. He folds his schedule and puts it into his pocket. He walks around looking for his class. Maybe its not as easy as it seemed.....
    Geez.......I have been walking in circles for like 10 minutes already! Come on...... After a while th bell rings. Sol had missed the class entirely. Luckily he has his Ipod to help him cool off for a bit.
    Screw this. I need a cigarette. He then makes his way for the closes exit. He leaves the school and walks to his bike. He takes out a cigarette and lights it with his zippo. He takes a puff and starts to think to himself. I see that peopl are not as social as I thought, but no matter. He takes another puff of his cigarette as he tries to kill time.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I run after the girl and I saw Roku flying there..."Stop it!!"..I yelled..I used the wind to get him on the ground..."Are you fricking crazy your killing innocent people!"...I was getting angry..."Dont try to kill them cause they are different then you will be just like the people that are hunting us down"...I got tears in my eyes...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC-mangalover and tokini, I will control your chars. for a sec. Only minor movements, nothing more for this post to make sense.)

In the distance, Sol noticed two girls. And one of them is crying. He doesnt like to see females crying for no reason, so he wanted to see what was the matter. He walks to the girls, while still smoking his cigarette.
    Hi there. Is something the matter?
    The two girls look at him as if he was an alein. He then quickly noticed that he should not be suprised. He just got in the school today, and he did not get a chance to introduce himself.
    Oh, I'm sorry. My name's Solomon. Solomon Camberlain. But you can call me Sol.
    The girls then turn thier backs to him. It seemed that they had alot on thier mind. But he does not get mad. In fact, he respect that. So he then turns around and starts to walk away. But he then stops.
    If you are having trouble with anything, and need help. You can let me know. I am more than glad to help you two. Well, see ya around.
    He then flicks the cigarette but into a stormdrain, and walks away to his next class.

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at the guy that walked to us...'Solomon'...I thought...Then I turned around....I used Fire to keep Roku down..."Stop it and dont do anything further"...I shouted...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

A young,blond-haired boy in a trenchcoat comes outta the boiler room and walks down the hall. He is stopped by the principal.

"Forrester, good to see you, are you comfortable in your new accommodations?"
    "Sure, why not. Better than sharing rooms with foster kids."
    "Good good. You took your pills right?"
    "Pills.....pills.....yep, I did." Forrester's nose lengthens slightly.
    "No, you didn't. Your power just narced you out. You know you're not yet in control. We don't want what happened at your last school happen here. I hear there are still kids in therapy due to that incident."
    "......Dammit....... fine, fine...I'll take 'em." Forrester takes his dosage of two green, ruby red speckled, pentagon shaped pills. They taste like rotten kiwis. A grimace crosses Forrester's face. "These things still taste like shit."
    "Watch your language around here, son. Watch your actions as well. We got our eyes on you. " With that, the principal moves along to hound another kid for being late to class.

Forrester moves on as well, hitting up the pop machine for a sprite. Nasty ass pills.

Thanks

Then I let the Fire down...I sighed and got more tears in my eyes..."Im done here with a person that only thinks one way"....As I turned to walk away..I looked back once and said..."I thought you would be smarter Roku and not try to kill others cause they are different I thought you would be different"...I started to cry and then I started to run and ran to the hill and sat down against the tree and kept crying a bit...'Yeeyz why am I crying'...I thought angerily...I wiped the tears away furiously...

Thanks

Since he had traing this period, and the gym was in shambles from the session before him, he had a free period. Heh. Lucky me. So with that out of the way, He heads for his bike. Might as well head out for the day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 214 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 120 ... LastLast