+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 214 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,657 to 1,664 of 1710

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

In an instent the wine bottle Ken had slamed right on top of James head in that moment he past out.
    "Jeeesss James I think you need sometime to sleep the acid off hope you have good dreams." said Ken as noted throw James kissing he on the cheek he sence that in he's blood is acid he then grabs and pick him up James. (Remember im bloodkineis user)
    "Ok now where am I going to put you so we can get that acid out of you?" said as he holds James in he's arm tring to look for a room with a bed.
    "Oh Kenan if you every give James acid again ill rip you to pieces and put you back together so I can do it again got me!" said Ken as he gives Kenan a stare throw he's slively and white hair with he's eyes blood red glow and a smile at the end.
    "OH! There's a place!" said Ken as he walks to room with a bed and lazes James on it.
    "Will i got to give back the faver!" said Ken as he smile and puts James hair out he's face a then lands a kiss right on top on the forehead. After a minute he stand up and wipes off he's mouth.
    "There you should have nice dreams good night princess!" said Ken as he walks away and quietly closes the door behind him.
    hi

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

((OOC)) Sorry walterguy, but you can't follow him for the moment, maybe at the next post^^ ((/OOC))
    ((IC))
    Just a few minutes after Ken had lefted the room James paniced woke up.
    His eyes was full of tears.
    "I didn't wanted it to be like this." He silense said to himself.
    He went out of the bed and walked to the window.
    "Good, he's not there." He thoughed and changed his apearance to an unreconice guy with short blond hair and drown eyes.
    James climbed out the window and started to run toward the bus-station.
    The tears ran down his cheek.
    "I Don't like this, i don't want to be treated like a kid anymore." he thoughed.
    When he was on the bus-station he took a bus to a friend some miles away.
    On the bus he picket up his cellphone.
    "I don't want to be here anymore, please help me. I'm begging you, Trippy." he wrote in a message and sent to his friend.
    It felt like all the others in the bus starred at him.
    "Please let come to Trippy's house fast." he thoughed when he wiped away the tears.
    He started to paniced look around, it felt like Ken was on the bus.
    "Please don't take me, let me jump of at the next station, and let me go to trippy's house." He thoughed.
    At the next station James jumped of and started to run to the apartment there Trippy lived.
    When he came to the dooor to the apartment Trippy stood in the door.
    "Trippy, please help me." James screamed and throw himself in the arms of Trippy
    Trippy leaded James in to the apartment and showed James that he locked the door.
    "It will just be ok now." He said.
    Then James felt safe and collapsed at the floor.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Newbie mr DG is off to a good start
    Thanks

What the...
    Kenan didn't understand anything.
    First this strange man named Ken, just like Barbie's husband popped out of nowhere. Then he suddenly hit Kenans newfound friend with a bottle of wine.
    And now he first carried James away, and then this Ken blamed him, Kenan da Silva, the only innocent person in the whole situation, for giving James acid. And this Ken even had the nerve to threaten him...
    "Are ya ****in' mad? What did ya do that for?"
    "Ya must be some kind of psycopat, talking about rippin' people apart and striking innocent girls down"
    Kenan looked one more time at this strange Ken and then he asked
    "Are ya by any chance related to Barbie, man?"

Thanks

After a while James woke up on the floor.
    "Why does i sleep on the floor?" He dizzy asked himself.
    He looked around when he noticed that he was in Trippy's apartment.
    He slowly rose and walked into the kitchen.
    James felt that he had an horrible headache and looked around in kitchen after
    some headache-tablet.
    "There you are." he said and took some tablets from the kitchen table.
    He took the tablets and a glass of water. He swallowed the tablets with the water.
    "It's already feel better." He happily thoughed.
    He picked up his cellphone and saw that he had a message.
    "Thanks for visiting, but i have work you know. So take care, and myby we will see when i come back home. XX Trippy" he readed.
    He could feel how his heart got warmed up.
    James walked to the door and opened it.
    "Maybe it's no good to be here to much." He thoughed and started to go toward the bus-station.
    On the was his arms started to be numbed.
    He felt so relaxed when he was on the bus.
    Everthing felt so good.
    When he was back at the home-station he jumped off the bus and walked to the park.

Thanks

"No! Im not related to anyone that you would know." said Ken as he closes the door to the room that James was in.
    "Im going to live now if James walk up tell him to meet me at park at noon got it." said Ken as he opens the front door to the apartment and closes it behind him.

Later in the morning time

"Young master are you wake, I have you meal here Young master." said an mid 30s year old that had a scare on his right eye down he's cheek and to grey line on both side of he's slice back black hair, and a tuxcedo.
    "Yes Walter Im awake I just got done taking my shower." said Ken as he dries he's hair with a towel and is walking towards Walter wearing only a pare of pant.
    "So Young master what will it be these time today." said Walter as he walk to a panel with bottons on it and presses one. *bimp*
    "I belive that today is going to be a good day." said Ken as he smiles and the suns bright light beats upon him.

Hours later

Ken walks down a some way busy street with people walking everywhere. Ken walks a little ways down a narrow street and finds himself at a park. Ken then walks over to a tree and leens agains it and stands there waiting.
    Last edited by walterguy; Aug 23, 2009 at 02:29 PM.
    hi

Newbie mr DG is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Wow, yesterday was really a strange thing" Kenan said to himself as he walked down to the litte cornershop to buy himself some breakfast.
    He bought a pac of juice and a baguette and then walked outside and down to the park. Then he found himself a nice and quiet spot down in the northeast corner of the park, and sat down to enjoy his meal in the sunshine.

"Strange, Its only a couple of hours since I met that interesting confusing type, right here in this park" Kenan thought while eating
    "Seems like my head hasn't stopped spinning from all the confusing stuff that happend"
    He took another bite of the baguette
    "But It sure as hell was one fun night!"

Thanks

When James came to the park he found a bench there he sat
    down a while and just spaced out. His body was elaxed and his
    arms was totalt numbed.
    " This isthe life i like." James said before his cellphone rang.
    "Hello, this is James talking." he answered before he looked how it was.
    "hello James you litte druged cat." a voice said.
    He reconized the voice, it was Trippy.
    "I was home for a sec to see how you was, but you had left, and i noticed that
    you had take 2 of my pills, so how are you felling?." Trippy asked.
    James thoughed a secound.
    "Im relly relaxed, it was good headache-tablets you have." James said glad.
    Trippy laughed.
    "It wasn't headache-tablets, it was some pills that contain opium." he said.
    Now was James understand why he was so relaxed.
    "But im felling fine anyway." He answered and laughed.
    "I have to work now aigen, so take care James, Kiss." Trippy said and hang up.
    James was still siting on the park bench and laughed.
    He looked up on the sky and spaced out.

Thanks

After a few minutes past

Ken looks around and low and behold, he see James sitting on a bench all the way cross the park looking up at the sky.
    Ken then started to walk towards James after walking to the bridge of the park that had a large beautiful creed in the middle of the park.
    Ken stop and looks to he's right and see Kenan on the other end.
    Ken glase for a moment see that Kenan didn't seem to notes him there Ken one again started to walk towards James.
    *I wonder way he's here never mind I'll just go see, how James is feel now that he doesn't have, that acid in him.* said Ken in he's head
    After thinking that Ken smiled, and thought of something else he stops and started to give an evil smile will rubbing he's chin.
    Then Ken walks of some where on James face is showing as he stears of in the sky with the a smile briss blowing on him James calls he's eyes few just five minutes and then opens them slowly and see Ken with he's hair in a ponytail and wearing glasses.

"Ha! did you have a good dream just night i hope you thought about me." said Ken in a soft quiet voice that only James could hear at that moment.
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 214 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... LastLast