+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 214 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Then I stood up and was still a bit crying..I stood at the edge of the hill and looked down on the school and were Roku and the girl was..."Why killing others while your being hunted cause of the same thought about others"...I mumbled sadly...I wiped my tears away...I let the wind blew stronger throught my hair...I liked that...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Forrester take himself a nice refreshing swig of his pop. It kills the bad taste in his mouth, though an aftertaste remains. As he looks at his watch, he realizes that he's quite a bit late. "Dammit!" He moves quickly to class. This hour it's History.

As he walks in, the teacher is lecturing on the Nazis and their attempts at creating psychic ubermensch. He is an old looking goat, with one side of his face covered in a cybernetic prosthesis, ruby lensed eye gleaming. He wears a long scientist jacket. Strange for a history teacher.

"Their experiments ended up failing frequently, the subjects sometimes going brain dead, others developing powers that they couldn't control. These either got themselves killed or were- Ohhhh, good to see that you could make it after all, Forrester. Take a seat. We'll talk later."

Forrester takes a seat in the back and gets his history stuff out.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood there thinking to myself "i can't do this"i said to myself then i went up the hill from when we meet and sat on the other side of the tree but i didn't notice the girl sitting on the other side.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was still crying..."Dammit!"...I shouted....I wiped my tears...'I need to stop crying for gods sake this is so unlike me'....I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"thank you"i wispered to myself he had stopped and sat on a hill with a girl i fell to my knees i was smiling i wasnt crying so i seemed to have stopped before they could fall i saw maya in sight i waved "were good he stopped!"i yelled to her

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

After my picture was complete I felt a lot better and got up. I started to walk again but slower this time. I didn't know where I wanted to go so I just wondered aimlessly. I traced my finger on a new scar that had appeared on my arm. My curousity for this scar was more than usual. It look like a snake trailed along my arm it was weirdly beautiful. I smiled at it proudly, like I was marked or something. Though I know it was never possible only the special talented students were marked with the sign of praise. I am a good student when it comes to grades but otherwise I am not all that great.

I had stopped to take a look to where I was. I looked back and saw the bench I was sitting on feet away. A certain thought trailed across my mind good I wasn't lost. That always good.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

As the teacher drones on about his lecture about failed attempts at making psychic super soldiers, Forrester doodles in his sketchpad. An oni mask, a couple of swords, and a weird abstract pattern fill the page. Being added to the page now is a weird image of his teacher doing a seig heil salute.

Forrester always thought that Mr. Kriegsturmer was old enough, certainly. He even looks the part of an old nazi scientist, though without the swastikas and military decorations.

After 5 more minutes the bell rings. Students shuffle out the classroom, and Forrester tries to get lost in the crowd, but Mr. Kreigsturmer grabs him by the scruff of his trench with a quickness.
    "Oh noooo, Forrester, you're not going to sneak away that easily! We still need to talk about your tardiness and lack of attention in my class. "

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sol comes backs to the school, agrrivated. Aparently, the prinicple called him and ordered him to return back to the school. Wow. How did he know I tried to leave? Thats scary.......
    Since he had nothing better to do, he went to the field where the training teacher was waiting for him. He made it to field in a short time period.
    "Ahhh, Solomon. You're here."
    Really? I didn't noticed.
    "Watch it Chamberlain."
    So, what am I here for again?
    "We are here to see where you stand in terms of your powers and your limits." He continues as he brings out his training partner.
    "I wanna see if your powers is for real, and if you are even suppose to be here.
    Sol Chuckles slight loudly. Believe me, you dont want to see if I am suppose to be here.
    Oh, but I do. Well this is your sparring partner, Chase.
    A stocky-type teen walks up to Sol. He then introduces himself.
    Hello. my name is Chase. I will be your opponent for this session.
    Hmm.... Sol looks around, as if he is not interested. So, what can you do?
    I am a telekinetic. He replied. I have the ability to move things with my mind.
    Sol then looked interested all off a sudden. Really? Well then, I guess I should accept then, shouldnt I?
    Sol then puts down his bag and takes off his jacket. He pulls out his Zippo lighter from his pocket. He then sparks it and forms a fireball from it. The teacher looks digusted all of a sudden.
    "Great.......another pyro. Just what we need......."
    Sol the quickly dashed at the training teacher with blinding speed. He then stood behind him with a flame-shaped sword to his neck.
    Don't you DARE compare me to the other students here. If you wanna see the difference between me and them, just watch.
    He then walks away from the teacher, as he is in a cold sweat. He stands in front of chase, his opponent.
    Well then. Shall we get this started?
    Let's.....He replied with a smile.
    Sol took in a deep breath, then he rushed at Chase, to officialy start the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 214 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 71 121 ... LastLast