+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 214 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Sol noticed the flame coming from the girls hand. He smiled as he looked at it for a bit. He then winked at it, and it turned into a rose-shaped figure. He then waved his hand at the fire she made, and the tempature started to drop. He then took the flame from her and moved it against the tree. It then started to rise in tempature. The tempature got so high, that it turned white, just like how he did it last time. All of a sudden, he clapped his hands, and the flame was gone, but he burned the rose shape into the tree.
    See? Nothin to it.
    "Jack Jones, everyone calls me JJ, so pyrokinesis huh? interesting, and you can only imtidate flames from lighters?" someone said in the near distance.
    Sol looked at the guy Yea, but I can manipulate it as longs as a fir exist. Why does it matter to you anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I turned and saw the rose shape in the tree and walked to it...I trailed with my finger around it...I smiled softly.."It's beautiful"...Then I heard it too..."Not him again"...I mumbled under my breath...."Dont listen to them"...I said to Solomon...Then I looked at him..."Besides I didnt introduced myself"...I stepped a bit back and bowed slightly...
    "I'm Maya"....Then I turned around and did some gesture with my hand..."This will be fun"...I said softly...Then from out of nowewhere I let water fall down on the boys...I laughed softly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sol laughed at the boys who got drenched. Haha.....nice one.
    He then looks towards Maya. Wow, you also can make and control water? Remind me not to piss you off any time soon......

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I laughed more..."My power is to control elements and I can make them too"...I looked at him amused..."That would be a good thing not to piss me off cause..."...Then I trailed off as I remember what happend the last time...Then I got a sad look on my face...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Are you alright?Sol looks at her as it seems she had something on her mind. Sorry if I brought something up that was bad for you.

Thanks

"It's okay you dont know it"..Smiles softly..."Maybe if we come across eachother more you will see that people will whisper about me that's because of an accident that happend a year ago"...I sighed..."Cause I was pissed off I almost got the whole school being destroyed"...I looked straight ahead in the distance....

Thanks

Sol looks at her.
    Wow. thats what happened at my school.
    He looks at the floor. It's been 6 years since then....... He says as he is really thinking out loud.

Thanks

I turned around.."What happend to your school?"....Then I used my Earth power to put him down on the ground only it didnt go softly as planned as I saw him falling on the ground..."Oh my god I'm sorry I didnt mean to do it so hard"...Bows an apollogy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 214 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 123 ... LastLast