+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 214 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

After awhile of walking I made it home. I unlocked my door and walked inside. I had an apartment on the bottom floor so that means no balacony. I was saving up money for an upstairs apartment but that failed. I had more bills to pay. As I walked inside my cat jumped up into my arms. He began to pur lightly. He was always happy to see me. I could tell. I kissed his head gently.

"Missed me?"

He nodded, he could always tell what I was saying. He is a very intellengent cat.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i walked to the hill "are you ok?!ummmmmmmmmm did you two want to come i have to go to pick up and drop off some animals to theyre homes and the shelter and im gonna need help?"i asked roku and maya

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. Kriegsturmer starts,"Forrester, I noticed that you don't care for this class too much. You stay in the back, doing nothing but draw and sleep. We can't have that, especially if you're ever gonna learn the lessons history has to show every one of us. Especially psychics like you. That's why you're here,right? To learn how to control your powers and use them to be a productive member of society? You must learn where the cracks are on the road. The cracks that oh so many of your kind have fallen though."

Forrester yawns and scratches the back of his head,"yeah, sure.......I hear ya."

"I read your file. You have an amazing ability to create illusions that penetrate all senses,yes?" Mr.Kriegsturmer puts his hand to his chin as if deep in thought.........his red eye seems to glow more intensely.
    Then he snaps his fingers,"AHA! I know how we can kill the birds with one stone! You, boy, can help me make my lectures more interesting! You'll pay more attention, and you'll be able to work with your power in a useful fashion. Your powers aren't completely disabled by your medication, is it?"

"Uh, no. all it does is keep it from getting outta control.........though it does make me drowsy. I take two a day. What do you have in mind?"

"Show me."

Forrester puts his hand up, palm open. His eyes open up more and start to change colors rapidly. A small form appears in his hand, lacking definition. Slowly, a little nazi is formed. It does a seig heil salute.

Thanks

I set him down on the floor and in that moment I remember I left my bike at school. I ran out of my door slamming it behind me. I ran all the way to the school primises and grabbed my bike.

"Omgosh that would have been a disater if I hadn't remembered."

I hopped on it and started biking down back to my house.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"yea sure ill come"i said with a slight rage in my voice.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Forrester finishes the illusory figure. it resembles Kreigsturmer, cybernetics and all.

Kreigsturmer raises his eyebrow,"Cute. Heh heh heh.......Wanna know something, boy?", He moves in to whisper in his ear,"You wouldn't want to have met me back then....trust me"

As he lets Forrester register that, Kriegsturmer moves back with a smirk.The nazi Kriegsturmer poofs out as Forrester's concentration is broken.
    "But that can't be the best you can do, can it? Make a medieval battle scene on my desk, with full movements and bloody death......If you can."

"Hmm, interesting challenge. I'll take you up on it"
    Forrester moves towards the desk, spreading his arms along the length of the desk, his brow knotting up and his eyes flashing random colors. A dense fog begins to cover the desktop, so thick nothing can be seen through it.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

"are you ok you sound a bit...mad...im sorry if i made you upset..."i said to him

Thanks

I arrive home and bring my bike inside. I lean it up against the wall. My cat looked at me as if it just figured out why I just ran out the door. He meow and I knew what he wanted.

"Yeah I know, your hungry. No milk this time. Your farts are bad."

He lowered his head when I said that. He knew that they were but he couldn't help it. Milk gave him gas and bad. I poured some cat food in his bowl.

"Here ya go Life."

Her cats name sounded like lee-fay. She wanted to name her cat after what she gave him, so she called him Life. The spelling exact the soundings different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 214 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 74 124 ... LastLast