+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 214 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

The fog starts to take an appearance of a grassy plain. Fog still remains at the ends. Forrester concentrates more, his eyes still flashing colors. Ranks of foot soldiers, armored up and carrying spears,swords, and axes begin to march outta the fog slowly from opposite sides. One side is wearing tunics of blue, the other tunics of red.
    Knights on horses ride out as well, the commanders wearing opulent armors, strutting ahead of the ranks.

The ranks quicken their steps, ready to plunge headlong into their foes, weapons drawn. Some shout obscenities, others just move with grim determination.

Finally the ranks clash in the middle of the open field, kicking up dust. Some fall, others hold their ground, yet others are launched into the air just to get impaled by spear or sword. Axes coming down, cleaving skulls and shields in half.
    Commanders shout out orders as they ride, taking swings at foes here and there. The illusion looks very real, if only it wasn't in miniature form over Kreigsturmer's desk.

Sweat drips down Forrester's face as Mr. Kreigsturmer looks on, impressed with the working yet not showing it.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

After feeding my cat I took a look at the time it was ten minutes before I had to head off to work. Standing there thinking to myself I realized I work way to much. But oh well what can I do about it I need the money. I went to take a quick shower and got dressed in my uniform. It was a nice pant/shirt outfit and not those girly skirt ones. Yuck I hated those. As I was walking out my apartment my cat jumped on my shoulder.

"You know if I could take you I would but I can't. And you know that now get down."

He lowered his head and jumped down. He meow before I closed the door. Which to him means hurry back. I could just feel the pain leaving him all alone. I hopped on my bike.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

The battle goes on. Bodies litter the ground and more bodies are added. The ranks begin to thin out. Forrester's still sweating bullets, veins surrounding his eyes, the rainbow flicker still prevalent.

Mr.Kreigsturmer looks on, holding a button in the temple of his headpiece, recording the entire battle. 'he's been going like this for the past 10 minutes. His talent is bordering on genius. All he needs is someone to help him control it.'

Eventually though, the focusing takes it's toll on Forrester. Breaking point reached, the whole scene poofs outta existence. The desk looks like it did before the illusion was cast.
    Forrester slumps down in a chair holding his head.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I rode it down the block and parked it behind the cafe. I opened the door and clocked in, on time for once. I sighed and put on my apron.

"Wow Seira on time. Thats amazing now try that everyday."

"Yeah yeah."

I walked out from the back and walked behind the podium in the front. I stood there for a moment until the waitress that was on told me it was okay to start working. I walked around and cleaned off all my tables and waited for custumers.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack left the two to attend his own matters, the two guys behind asked him if they could get to class, "William, George, you two head to class, I matters to see finish," William sighs in exhaust, "Don't you worry about that girl, sure you can beat her, I mean she's a pyro like you," William smiled, "No it ain't that, I got something I need to do before heading to class," the two looked at each other, "Sure man, no problem, but we'll text you if we hear anything about class aight?" said George, Jack nodded his head, after the two left, Jack sits down with his legs crossed, he closes his eyes and begins to meditate, little fire-balls danced around him like he was the fire.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at Roku..."You are angry Roku...Oh and I will come with you maybe Solomon would like to come too"...I turned to Solomon....And waited for an answer...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure, I'll come He replied.
    But can I ask where we are going?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack continues to meditate, his eyes closed with concentration, though feeling tired, he stayed up all night, just partying with his friends, but he was kicked out one of the clubs due to his pyrokinesis, which he kinda accidently blew up the club. Little fire-balls continues to dance around him, moving slowly and quietly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 214 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 75 125 ... LastLast