+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 214 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

"To pick up and drop some animals cause she needs help with it"...I smiled softly...I walked to the edge of the hill and stood there and looked around...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure. He answered. He then pulls out a cigaretter and lights it.
    I'll come with. He says as he takes a puff from his cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Then I let the cigarette burned to ashes..."Not good for your health you know that"...I said without turning around...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sol looks at her a little agrrivated. No need to tell me. Too many people already have. He then lays down on the grass.

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta finished her classes and loitered around the campus a bit. She came upon a familiar figure sitting there. She sees the flames swirl about him. She leans against a wall, watching him.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

"Fine then be like that"...I said...Then my cellphone ringed...I picked up my phone..."Hi Kaya..yeah..WHAT..!!!"...I shouted...I started to pace around..."I will talk to the prinicple later about it thanks for help for looking up..okay bye"...I was angry and because I was angry the elements started to react...Water came up...Fire was around...The ground shaked a bit and the wind blew harder....

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack meditation was disturbed, the flaming balls vanished into thin air, he looks around and see's the young girl throwing her elements around, he scoffs, then he looks in the other direction, and see's Marieta, "oh no." he said quietly as he covers his eyes with his hand. 'hope she doesn't come over here.' he thoughted.

Thanks

Sol noticed that Maya's powers were starting to go out of control. He sits up off of the floor quickly.
    Maya, what the hell happened?
    He then stands to his feet. Whats going on?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 214 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 76 126 ... LastLast