+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

"And further more, once you recieve your class schedule, you will wonder in the University, to get a great feel of what this place is. You all of course will have a 1 and half hour limit of sight-seeing, upon that, you will head to your first class of the day. Now are there any questions before we all start our day?" he chuckles a bit, then one student raised their hand. "yea, where's the mascot?" the principle smiled. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Jack! THE KANGAROO!!!!!!!!!!" then the Kangaroo mascot started coming out of the door way into the gym and started dancing around. The principle clapped his hands, then he started speaking on the mike again. "And your sight-seeing starts.....now!" he clicks his watch.

Jack, wondered into the boys bathroom, he sighs as he walked over to the faucet, turning the sink on, he watches his hands. he looks over and there were no paper towels, so he heated up his hands, the water evaporated. Jack walked out of the bathroom and saw everyone walked out of the gym, "that was a quick speech." Said Jack just standing at the bathroom doorway.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta stood, heating up the air around her, it was chilly in this gym. She picked up her katana and started walking toward the exit. She planned on wandering around aimlessly talking with Fran and Gwen, who had just shown up. They went and got their schedule, then started talking. "Oh, goodness. Did you see our mascot? It was a Kangaroo. That isn't very impressive." Fran added to the comment, "Ah, I know. OOOh, look it is a kangaroo, how ya doin' mate?!" The females burst into laughter. Gwen began to say, "Have you seen Jack?! He is sooo hot, and not just because he is Pyrokinetic. Hehe." Marieta responded, "His face is OK, but his long hair kills it. Only women should have long hair. Maybe he really likes men, and that is why he keeps it long." The conversations continues in such a manor as she continues wandering with her friends.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack picks his teeth with a tooth pick, some girls walked by and giggled as they saw him. Jack winks at the girls and they giggled more. He then saw Marieta and her posse walked out of the gym, "oh no," he said he was about to walk away, then suddenly his friends grabbed his arm, "Dude you forgot this man," George tosses him his bag, "Aye, you should've seen our mascot, its quite embarrassing that we are representing a Kangaroo," the two laughed, Jack wanted to get away from Marieta's sight before she catches him. "Well you know kangaroos, those are some wild kickers eh?" he chuckled bit, heat formed around his body. "Did it get hot in here all of a sudden? oh I forgot, your Pyrokinesis." William laughed, then he shouts, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS JACK, THE INFAMOUS PYROKINESIS, YOU MESS WITH HIM, YOUR GONNA BE BURN!!!!" the two laughed, but Jack didn't think it was funny.

Thanks

Marieta stopped when she heard the "announcement". She turned, one hand holding her katana and the other on her hip. She looked over at William and Jack. She slowly walked over to them. Fran and Gwen were behind her, looking at Jack and giggling like school girls. She looks at William then Jack, "The Infamous Pyrokinesis, huh? Where did you get that line? Some corny comic book? How are you doing, Jack? When you going to get that mop of yours cut?" She put unneeded emphasis on his name for some reason.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

Jack hissed, "You know me Marieta, I thought we were through this, or was it that you couldn't stand my hair back at the restaurant." he glares back at Marieta, "What is it you want exactly? you wanna talk or something? then lets talk, guys?" he looks at his friends, "No problem," then they back away from the two, "Listen Marieta, you want my hair to be cutted so bad, I wonder why? you see a nice man, but his hair is a no-no," he sighs and rubs his hair, "and besides, it makes me look nice. shortness ain't my thing." he rubs his forehead.

Thanks

Marieta looks irked, "What? You don't think I am right that you would look good with short hair? Not MY fault you won't take good advice." The air around her is starting to get warmer with out her realizing. "I am not the one snapping at people, and answer my question. How are you doing, Jack?" She looks at him squarely, demanding an answer.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

Jack shakes his head and smiles, "You are being so Rigorous my darling," he could feel the heat off her, "I'm doing WELL, there I said it, 'WELL'," he sighs and walks up to her, then whispers in her ear, "How are you doing my darling?" for some reason that felt like a cold chill to him, but he can't have the feeling he wants to taunt her. Get her excited about something, but he doesn't know exactly, if only he wished he know what it was.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

i lock my car and walk to class when i get inside i accidenly walk into the middle of a cat fight i got mad "what the heck SHUT UP!!!!!!!the both of you!"i yell at them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 ... LastLast