+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 214 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

Kasumi had laughed softly and found it funny that the dogs landed on his head.
    " Souojiro you told me left! I hit someone on the head.Kasumi said sternly, though her tone had included a bit of a smile."Might as well stay here, it seems none of them have the ability to find me."

Kasumi continued to watch from where she was and saw the dogs trying to calm them down. If they understood he Siberian Husky then that would be an adidtional treat. Not everyone can understand his breed specially if they were not born shamans like her family had been. Now the thought of her family still was painful, whoever killed them can do more than her talent and this university will help to learn a few more talents.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Forrester wakes up hours later in his room with a headache. "damn........what a day.......how long have I been out?" He looks at his clock. 10:30? "shit!! I'm late!" He gets ready hurriedly and leaves for his 3rd class, Metalworking.

Even with his rush to class, Forrester is still late getting in. Even so, he manages to make it in unnoticed. Whatever sounds he made getting in were drowned out by the sounds of machinery and the pounding of metal clanging on metal.

Students working on projects, simple and complex, crude to elaborate.

The teacher of this class,Mr. Hammer, is quite involved with his work, helping students here and there. This gadgeteer is a large, bear of a man, though his lower body is caged in a powered leg brace set allowing him to walk, in a jerky, mechanical function. He has all sorts of wearable gadgets on his person, even worn on his beard. He looks like an overgrown dwarf of fantasy stories, though one adjusted to modern technologies.

He notices nothing as he helps a kid with his hammering technique, telling him,"just gotta hit surely and without hesitation. The metal must bend to your force, not the other way around. Don't worry, a few days and you'll get used to it. Now, swing like you got a pair!"
    Last edited by TaurusDemon23; Feb 23, 2009 at 02:15 PM.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"oh these are the signs they put on me to conceal all my ultimate power inside well i have one on my back but i guess it had torn"i said looking up on the hill to maya "what's wrong with maya"i said then flying up there to her "maya hey are you alright"i said looking into her eyes.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Forrester gets to work on his project, a large copper pendant, acid etched with an eye design and a hole where the pupil should be. The design itself is strange, the eye being vertical with arrows radiating from it, eight in all.

Right now, he's linking chain together for a necklace to hang the pendant on. Using a pair of large pliars to close links together, Forrester creates an image from his mind. It's a schematic of the finished pendant and necklace combo. He still needs a ruby among other things to complete his project. With a rainbow flicker of his eyes, the image disappears.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kasumi got her phone out and called Jamie. She wanted to make sure she was with someone when she was feeling this down. She looked around her hair was getting blown by the wind and her mind was reeling and the leaves around her were swirling about her like a mini tornado. With the sun shining this bright her hair looked more platinum than white. There was a sadness now she couldn't hide and this was dangerous since giving in to her sadness was like a dose of alcohol for her.

She didn't want to loose control, not now that she has her life back and she was finally in control.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

The bell then ringed and i ran to my classroom then all the teachers handed out papers for the school dance that was coming up that was being held in the gym then guys and girls were passing notes asking boys would they go with them to the dance and the whole day i haven't got a single note....

Thanks

Kasumi started walking to her practice for the pep rally. It felt odd that the other cheer leaders were following her or disturbing her about sitting to have lunch with them." Yup Kasumi here, hello? Oh my God I forgot all about the dance. Wait for me I will be there."She completely forgot about the meeting for the committee was today. She was so interested in those freshmen that she forgot.She was running now to the gym to get things organized and done, cheer practice can wait plus majority of the cheerleaders will be in the committee.

"You could have texted, you know or have your pet Soujiro bring a note. He has done that before. "Tasha that most hated cheerleader in her batch said giving her a look that said I am better if given the position.

" My apologies ladies, I saw interesting freshmen and was scouting who i can recruit for the try outs.Plus I doubt it if the captain and the quarterback will let you run the dance and scout recruits like I do for both the cheer leading squad and the football team."Kasumi said flipping her hair, she saw the others approved of what she had said.Tash had to be put in her place.

Thanks

I then ran to the gym to talk to the coach "coach uhh... i would like to be on the football team"i said looking at him as he walked "uhh i guess you could be on the team look we had one kid who had been transferred to a normal school for faking that he had powers you could fill in his spot and heres your gear"he said then throwing a large long bag "thanks coach"i said then putting on the gear then going to the football field with the rest of the team to practice for the upcoming game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 214 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 83 133 ... LastLast