+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

She was riding on her bike on her way to work. As normal she was thinking to herself not paying attention. A car flew by her honking their horn.

"Lady get out of the way before you get killed."

She just brushed it off like normal. She rode her bike around to back and chained it up. As she walked in her boss started barking orders at her.

"Seira grab the mop and go mop the floors so we open up."

She just rolled her eyes at him and clocked in. She grabbed for the mop but was stopped by the same worker who always harasses her.

"What do you want Josh?"
    "Aww that is no way to greet your co-workers."
    "Your the scum of the earth goodbye."

She yanked it out of his and and walked towards the front and began her day at work.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Marieta ignores the underclassman. She pulls pack suddenly as he whispers in her ear. Another, different kind if heat rises in her chest. "S-stop that! I am not your darling! I-i am just peachy." She realizes that she turned the heat up and instantly turned it off. She shivered slightly at the sudden chill. "You try that whispering crap again, and I will introduce my katana to your spleen."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

I pull up in the parking lot and see some kids walking out of the gym, guess i missed the big welcome speech. Me and Cody open our doors and smoke comes pouring out of the car a few kids look over as we stomble out of the smokey haze. I walk up to the one holding the katana and ask, "What are we suppouse to be doing right now?"
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Marieta looks at the massive stoner. "We have an hour and a half to orient ourselves with the campus' geography after we procure out individual schedule." She looks at him, and waits for the confused look.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"Kul, dude," I say to her and pull out a bag of chips. "Come on Cody lets go find a place to chile for a while." I say to him. I just remebered i forgot to lock my car and i didn't want to go all the way over there so i point my finger at the car and a small bolt of lightning shoots to my car and the alarm beeps.
    Live Life Or Die

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

im disquisted by the girl " no one ares what you say or do or think.just what was it ....SHUT UP!!!!"i say angrily"oh and names Diana!new here just so you know who not to mess with"i smirk as i walk over to a seat

Thanks

Marieta rolls her eyes at the arrogant brat. She would deal with her later. She turned back to Jack and then glanced over her shoulder and gave Diana's seat a house "warming" present, in the form of a burning bum... (She heated Diana's seat up, if it isn't clear. Even I got a little confused.)

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I walked with Kaya out of the gym...We were talking happily to eachother...Then we heard some kind of bickering in the hall..."Come on Maya I want to see what's going on"...I was hestitated about it but before I could say something Kaya dragged me too it...Then I saw a girl Marieta or something and a guy Jack I thought bickering and some other people were joining in and say they had to shut up...I was a bit amused by it..."Your amused isnt it Maya"...Kaya said smiling...I looked at Kaya..."Yes It's rather funny that they are bickering about cutting hair"....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 104 ... LastLast