+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 214 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University

after a while i tried to sneak out of goin to 5 period to get that ipod.but then i saw hall moniters"nerds."i said to myself as i ducked into math class.(in class)*ah gotta get out of here.but they lock the university doors when were inside so we dont try to skip school*i thought.then i had an idea"oh crap i gotta go to the bathroom!"i said as i ran out the class door.*huh losers*i thought as i looked at the keys i swiped from the teachers desk using p.k.i ran around the corner and then started walking to the exit."hey stop right there!"i turned around and saw my teacher with some hall moniters chasing me."that was stupid..."i said as i started running"...if you didnt say anything i prolly would not have noticed you huh."
    Last edited by anonymous; Feb 24, 2009 at 10:59 PM.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"Forrester that is the place i was telling you earlier. I see some upper classmen from the university.Kasumi was almost pulling him in and was worried about him now.They sat in the booth nearest to the door.She waited for Forrester and soujiro (her dog) to settle.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

they chased me for a while.then i ducked up a staircase with them following closely behind me.when i got to the top,i ran then backed up against a wall...wich i later found out was a door when i fell outside of it.i quickly got up and locked it with the keys i swiped*huh smooth*i thought to myself.but when i looked around i was on top of the university on a little section to the right..."wow.."it was an amazing view.i just sat near the edge and looked down.this place was awsome and it looks like no one has been up here in a while.this was gonna be my secret place to relax.and since now i have the key,no one ells can get up here.
    Last edited by anonymous; Feb 24, 2009 at 10:59 PM.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ah, Kasumi, sorry about that. I was lost in my own mind for a bit. It's all good though", He puts out the doob before he gets in the cafe.

OOC: Had to deal with a friend's emergency. Sorry.

BINC: Forrester slaps himself in the face to bring himself back from where he was in his mind.

Thanks

i turned myself in and gave the keys back(but not the roof key)and got only a weeks detention.later i went up there to trick it out and make it my own.i set up an umbrella,cooler,and a couple lawn chairs.i thought it was so awesome.i left and locked up the door knowing soon i would return.i ran down the stairs so i wouldnt be late for detention.
    Last edited by anonymous; Feb 25, 2009 at 03:27 PM.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Melody sighed. It was her first day here in the University. She has transferred a little late because she had to go abroad for a family affair. She was a little nervous. She didn't know anyone here and no wonder how she can cope up with the lessons.

She tucked a lose strand of her long black hair in her ear and continued to walk forward. First, she has to stop over to where the Principal is, to inform her arrival. Let's just say that her family has some "contacts" here in the school ground. But that isn't enough to make new friends. After a few turns in the building, she had found the Principal's office. She knocked at the door.

"Good morning. My name is Melody Maria. It's my first day." she said politely.

"Aa. Melody-san. We have been waiting for you. Please sit for a while and we have a lot to talk about." The Principal smiled and nodded at her seat.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    i continue walking and i notice this person laying on the ground listening to something it couldnt hurt to talk to him i thought Hey i was told to come here and....do you not have class right now or something? why are you out here?
    Hmmm? Sol notices that someone was in front of him, but he couldnt hear the person because of his music. He then takes off his headphones.
    Well, I'm outhere because I am not in the mood for the first crap. I will more than likely go tomorrow, but right now Im just in whatever mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I finally could stand well..So I walked slowly back to the school..."I need some pills to make it go away"...I said softly to myself...Then I heard some barking...It was Midnight...I opened slowly my arms and let my dog run in to my arms...My dog was careful like he knew I was hurt..."How did you get here boy"...I laughed softly..."Being sneaky again"...I giggled while my dog barked at me and wagged his tail happily..."Well come on midnigt come with me then"...I giggled...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 214 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 91 141 ... LastLast